Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    13

    Need help in finding a polaris part

    I just purchased a 2000 Virage TX and while removing the carbs for cleaning I found that 2 out of the 3 low speed needle jets were missing from the carbs.

    I found one of them lying on the bottom of the ski, but still missing one.

    Anyone know where i could get one of these for the Keihin carb.

    I just joined the site and this is my first post. There seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people here and I have found lots of good info here.

    Thanks in advanced, Scott

    GO POLARIS!!


  2. #2
    AWA Member 32DegH2O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis, Mn.
    Posts
    2,008
    +1
    5
    #27 2200689 KIT,IDLESCREW,(KEIHIN) (1 Per Carb)

    I have a few of these kits selling at $15 each.

    P.S. Welcom to the forum!

  3. #3
    Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    36,593
    +1
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by podog View Post
    ...I just joined the site and this is my first post. There seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people here and I have found lots of good info here.

    Thanks in advanced, Scott

    GO POLARIS!!
    Welcome to the Hulk!

    Have you found the downloadable Polaris Service Manuals?

    The Search feature, and time spent reading, are your best resources here.

    For things that searching and lots of online reading don't answer, just post a question in the appropriate forum (which is usually this one).

  4. #4
    casey67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lemont,IL
    Posts
    2,571
    +1
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by podog View Post
    I just purchased a 2000 Virage TX and while removing the carbs for cleaning I found that 2 out of the 3 low speed needle jets were missing from the carbs.

    I found one of them lying on the bottom of the ski, but still missing one.

    Anyone know where i could get one of these for the Keihin carb.

    I just joined the site and this is my first post. There seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people here and I have found lots of good info here.

    Thanks in advanced, Scott

    GO POLARIS!!
    Wecome to Green Hulk Scott.
    The entire screw is missing? It would not run very good,possibly leak fuel.
    Or is the plastic cap,that snaps onto the screw, missing?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by casey67 View Post
    Wecome to Green Hulk Scott.
    The entire screw is missing? It would not run very good,possibly leak fuel.
    Or is the plastic cap,that snaps onto the screw, missing?
    32DegH2O was exactly correct on the part I need.

    Thanks ,Scott

  6. #6
    She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cleveland OH
    Posts
    17,330
    +1
    31
    Welcome to the Hulk Podog.

    Often the guys on here will have what you need at really good prices. If not, look into Partsland.com, Watcon.com, babbittsonline.com, etc...

    Good luck, and remeber we LOVE pics!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Need help on finding parts
    By TanTeckSang in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-12-2015, 04:01 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 01:57 PM
  3. Ok Guys Need Help In Finding
    By duty in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 10:04 AM
  4. I need help in MIAMI....!
    By GeoRXT in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 10:32 AM
  5. Can anyone help in finding about IC...
    By Pale Rider in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 04:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •