Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Polaris Jetski Stolen, Bad Check, please read!!!!!!

I sold a 1999 Polaris SLTX 1050 on Ebay, on the 25 of January. It sold for 1,600 to a Jason Bouchard II, he lives in NC. I accepted his check, and took his drivers license Down, His check was just returned to me, saying thier was no longer a account at that bank, I contacted the local state police in delaware. They made several attemps to call him today, with no answer. I know I should have never accepted his check, but I trust people, and I got burned. So I wanted to let everyone know about him and what he did to me!!!!. Here is his name and girlfriends name and phone #. please feel free to call him if you want, I will offer a reward if someone gets back my jetski.

Jason C. Bouchard II

Rebecca A. Hufford

125 go heels Dr
    Broadway, NC 27505

State of Confusion BartenderSmalley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WMFwatercraft View Post
    I sold a 1999 Polaris SLTX 1050 on Ebay, on the 25 of January. It sold for 1,600 to a Jason Bouchard II, he lives in NC. I accepted his check, and took his drivers license Down, His check was just returned to me, saying thier was no longer a account at that bank, I contacted the local state police in delaware. They made several attemps to call him today, with no answer. I know I should have never accepted his check, but I trust people, and I got burned. So I wanted to let everyone know about him and what he did to me!!!!. Here is his name and girlfriends name and phone #. please feel free to call him if you want, I will offer a reward if someone gets back my jetski.

Jason C. Bouchard II

Rebecca A. Hufford

125 go heels Dr
    Broadway, NC 27505

Here is his cell # 1-910-891-9074
    Anyone in NC that is near Broadway that can take a run by and put eyes on the girlfriends address?? Would be curious to see if Jason's car is there or the ski is there.

Hate things like this. I'm the type that would drive across the US, park myself at the persons supposed address, and wait them out for days - losing more money than I would gain, but it would be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderSammy View Post
    Anyone in NC that is near Broadway that can take a run by and put eyes on the girlfriends address?? Would be curious to see if Jason's car is there or the ski is there.

Hate things like this. I'm the type that would drive across the US, park myself at the persons supposed address, and wait them out for days - losing more money than I would gain, but it would be worth it.

I agree Thanks, I would do that but I would get arrested, not him, that is how it seems to work!!!!, he gets away with my skis, and I would get screwed, any help would be app. Thanks everyone!!!

This is why I only accept US Postal money Orders. Default on one and it is a Felony against the postal service. Shit will hit the fan at full force.

+1
    I've googled his address and it's 120 miles from me. Google Earth shows it to be a small (8-9 units) trailer park in the country. I could check it out but I would want the county sheriffs support. Don't need to get shot by some hick ahole. If I get you the sheriff depts phone # are you willing to call them and set this up? It needs to be legal or I become the thief. I would probably need written consent to recover your property for you etc. Let me know and I'll do it this weekend.

I want a fast ski...Faster than that.
    We now have the Greenhulk Mafia after him

PS:dont feel like an idiot man, i tend to trust people too.

http://www.courts.state.me.us/court_.../05me106bo.htm

I sure hope this isnt our guy. If so he has already burned someone else.

State of Confusion BartenderSmalley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clouless View Post
    http://www.courts.state.me.us/court_.../05me106bo.htm

I sure hope this isnt our guy. If so he has already burned someone else.
    I say lets FRY the guy if we can find him. I love these stories when the guy gets nailed in the end. So lets try to nail this guy.....

+1
    Lee County NC Sheriff's Dept. ph.# (919)718-4560
    fax #(919)718-4562
    Here's Email: [email protected]
    and/or:www.ncsheriffs.org/lee.htm

Let's nail this guy and put him out of business.

Well since I'm an insurance agent and we're famous for having alot of extra time on our hand, Ill be calling Mr. Jason just about every 10 minutes for the remainder of the day!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information