Polaris Jetski Stolen, Bad Check, please read!!!!!!

I sold a 1999 Polaris SLTX 1050 on Ebay, on the 25 of January. It sold for 1,600 to a Jason Bouchard II, he lives in NC. I accepted his check, and took his drivers license Down, His check was just returned to me, saying thier was no longer a account at that bank, I contacted the local state police in delaware. They made several attemps to call him today, with no answer. I know I should have never accepted his check, but I trust people, and I got burned. So I wanted to let everyone know about him and what he did to me!!!!. Here is his name and girlfriends name and phone #. please feel free to call him if you want, I will offer a reward if someone gets back my jetski.

Jason C. Bouchard II

Rebecca A. Hufford

125 go heels Dr
    Broadway, NC 27505

Why didnt you wait for it to clear until you released his merchandise? isnt that standard policy?

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Is that the address you shipped it to? Did you sign the title over to him? I you didn't I could legally have it repo'ed for you. If you did you file a claim here in NC and I can take possession of it with law enforcement backing me up once I locate it. Lastly I can go ask for the cash or ski on your behalf. I personally like taking possession without them knowing. PM me what he owes and any other info you have and we can try to work something out. It is about 3 hour drive for me. Maybe we can get MPower to ride over there and collect.

Your best bet is to file a bad check claim and depending on the value of the check larceny/grand larceny on him in that county and eventually he will get stopped by a LEO and carted off to jail and they will collect for you.

P.S. I see the value of the check now. How did you ship it? When did it arrive? Was it crated? I bet it is still sitting where it was delivered since you shipped it only a week ago.

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Oh she came and picked it up. Found the other thread. This just became Federal as she committed a felony of disrupting interstate commerce by physically crossing a State line. With you posting his name and number though you have made it harder to locate the ski as I bet the Greenhulk community has blew up his cell and he has become paranoid and the ski has been put into hiding. Call the State Police and NC Dept. of Wildlife. He will have to make a trip to Raleigh to register the ski and change titles and I bet they can put a flag on it. Wish I was closer where I could do a drive by and see what is happening and formulate a gameplan but it is so far away if I go it will be with the intention of collecting cash or ski. I would need the bad check with documentation from your bank as I am sure law enforcement would be involved.

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    That's pretty ballsy to drive that far and write you a worthless check. How did they know you wouldn't call their bank and verify the account and funds? Did you get the tag # of the vehicle they were driving? The ski is probably already up for resell as this kind of scam is usually used for monetary profit and I am wondering if they even towed it back to NC. Was the ski on a trailer or did they bring their own?

Quote Originally Posted by NCHeel View Post
    Oh she came and picked it up. Found the other thread. This just became Federal as she committed a felony of disrupting interstate commerce by physically crossing a State line. With you posting his name and number though you have made it harder to locate the ski as I bet the Greenhulk community has blew up his cell and he has become paranoid and the ski has been put into hiding. Call the State Police and NC Dept. of Wildlife. He will have to make a trip to Raleigh to register the ski and change titles and I bet they can put a flag on it. Wish I was closer where I could do a drive by and see what is happening and formulate a gameplan but it is so far away if I go it will be with the intention of collecting cash or ski. I would need the bad check with documentation from your bank as I am sure law enforcement would be involved.

Thanks for any help!!!!

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Speaking of scammers I just got an email from a guy that I have been emailing back and forth with about doing some work. I thought it was a scam but couldn't figure out his angle till today's email. I already knew he was a foreigner from the get go so the terrible English didn't bother me. There was going to be some traveling involved and the extra money is for airline tickets.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, The Check for the payment will be deliver to you today, i talk
    to the delivery company yesterday. and the payment is for (Deleted),moreso the money order will be deliver to you by ups courier. kindly get the check deposits and collect cash
    at your bank today and get back to immediately, so kindly get the
    remaining funds wire to the (Deleted) and he can make the necessary arrangement for
    and i will get you the details you needs and here is the name and
    address to send the balance of the check via Western Union Money
    Transfer after deducting your $900 and send the remaining funds
    $2650.00 to the (Deleted) via Western union money transfer TO

Name: David Brown
    city:mandalyo
    state:Manila
    Zip Code:1700

So as as you send the money via Western union money transfer near you
    get back to me with the following details so that (Deleted)
    SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS YOU USED IN SENDING THE FUNDS
    MTCN(MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER)
    AMOUNT SENT
    Hope to read back from you to make the final arrangement,Email Asap with Details

Best regards.

Solomon.

Delaware State Police talked to him today, I think he is now worried, he is supposed to call me today, and return the jetski, we will see.

Thread Information