I met with the new Director of the San Diego USO today and she wants to help SDPWC this year give PWC Rides & lunches to the troops.
Last year, all the USO did was send email, this year they want to have USO staff at the Rides to help out, do advertising in Starts & Stripes and other military magazines, get us sponsors to help pay for the food & drinks and anything else they can do to help out.
This new Director is REALLY jazzed after looking at our website and the KOOL things we did at last years Rides.

Also, I contacted the Military Affairs Office at SAIC, my new employer, and they are all excited to participate in this years Rides with advertising amongst the 10,000 San Diego SAIC employees for PWC owners and providing funds for the food & drinks at our events.

On top of all this, SoCal PWC Club member and GOOD friend of mine, Retired US Army Lt. Col. Ralph Perez (TrawlerCat), is writing an all-encompassing PWC book on all of the travels & adventures he has had aboard his PWCs.
It will include favorite Ride spots, GPS coordinates, fuel docks, favorite restaurants and much more info for the PWC community.
AND, Ralph is donating the proceeds from his book sales to our USO & Wounded Warrior Rides this year !!!!
You are TRULY a GREAT American Ralph and THANKS for your Service !!!
I hope Ralph can attend many of our Rides this year and have his book there to sell & sign for anyone interested (ME !!!!)

In six 2008 Events, SDPWC hosted over 2,000 active duty & their families to Rides and/or BBQ lunchs. We hope to surpass that number in 2009.
It looks like 2009 will be a Bigger & Better Year for SDPWC !!!!!!
All PWC owners and SDPWC members who did not attend last years events, please come out this year and support the troops who support us !!!!
I will send out more info as soon as I get it.

God Bless America & Those who Serve !!!!!!!

Ray Hinton President