X-charger or stage 3 set-up

Right now I have a stock 06 rxp. I'm thinking I want to run either a stage 3 housing and wheel or X charger with42 lb injectors, stock ic, rear air intake and a solas 15/20. I'm at 1000 ft elevation and was wondering if this set-up will be to rich and is it gonna be able to spin the 15/20 atleast 8000 rpm. Thanks

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Lake rat RXP View Post
    Right now I have a stock 06 rxp. I'm thinking I want to run either a stage 3 housing and wheel or X charger with42 lb injectors, stock ic, rear air intake and a solas 15/20. I'm at 1000 ft elevation and was wondering if this set-up will be to rich and is it gonna be able to spin the 15/20 atleast 8000 rpm. Thanks
    The X charger is a better SC.. I always recommend that you check your Air/fuel ratio when adding any extra boost, being able to tune your Air/Fuel per the situation and weather is priceless. It will spin a 15/20 for sure

+1
    Stage 3 is plug and play, X requires more tweaking with fuel. Here is a thread you may want to check out that discusses what you are looking for http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=83481
    I see you want to use stock IC, but if you are doing the charger chances are you will be doing IC to take full advantage of the SC bennefits so keep that in mind. You can get the stage 3 charger to work well, that is what I am running. Although I have thought about upgrading I keep putting it off due to the hassles of everything that is required to run anything larger.

Alright sounds good, thanks

i would recommend the x charger and a rising rate fuel pressure regulator, set at 60 psi with stock injectors ......youll be fine.....would also highly recommend fizzles xs intercooler kit to take the most advantage of this set up

250 horses and only one jocky

S3 or X

This is the question i was wanting to ask...an S3 or an X because i had a S3 untill it blew up but i want to know if you really think an X-charger will be more powerful?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz RXT View Post
    This is the question i was wanting to ask...an S3 or an X because i had a S3 untill it blew up but i want to know if you really think an X-charger will be more powerful?
    X Charger flows more volume, I cant tell u how much power it will give u over the S3 but it is better, I am gonna run a X Charger with 42# injectors this summer in my 07 RXT and see what it gives me then move up to the RRFPR and XS I/C.

I run x-charger with stock injectors & rrfpr set at 60 psi. It runs perfect, the volume of the x-charger opens up options to go to bigger wheels in the future if needed.

Thread Information