Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    GDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ahead Of You
    Posts
    389

    who wants to ride tomorrow ? miami or nearby

    .

    im planning on riding tomorrow , i was thinking of riding in miami , but if someone wants to ride somewhere else that is good im down for that too

    let me know


    .


  2. #2
    It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    4,573
    Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    .

    im planning on riding tomorrow , i was thinking of riding in miami , but if someone wants to ride somewhere else that is good im down for that too

    let me know


    .
    Hey Gary...PM rxpseadog and pwcbabe.....they can take out for some good hardcore shiatt.....i'd go bro but im Igor right now.......give em a shout

  3. #3
    rxpxseadog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    long way from home
    Posts
    490
    +1
    54
    Gary,

    Not tomorrow, but perhaps later (around 3pm) on Wednesday or Thursday.

    We have a 58+ mile loop we do. I am certain you'll appreciate the ride/workout - I will b/c I am so out of shape

    ps. You will burn thru a full tank!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern Florida
    Posts
    5,589
    +1
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpxseadog View Post
    Gary,

    Not tomorrow, but perhaps later (around 3pm) on Wednesday or Thursday.

    We have a 58+ mile loop we do. I am certain you'll appreciate the ride/workout - I will b/c I am so out of shape

    ps. You will burn thru a full tank!

  5. #5
    GDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ahead Of You
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpxseadog View Post
    Gary,

    Not tomorrow, but perhaps later (around 3pm) on Wednesday or Thursday.

    We have a 58+ mile loop we do. I am certain you'll appreciate the ride/workout - I will b/c I am so out of shape

    ps. You will burn thru a full tank!

    let me know , im ready

    ill pm you my phone number


    .

  6. #6
    It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    4,573
    Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    let me know , im ready

    ill pm you my phone number


    .
    cool....glad u guys r hookin up...

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern Florida
    Posts
    5,589
    +1
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nTear SHO View Post
    cool....glad u guys r hookin up...
    And what's your excuse for not going sissy boy? MEOW!!

  8. #8
    It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    4,573
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post
    And what's your excuse for not going sissy boy? MEOW!!



    u guys didnt appreciate the pain i was in riding injured.....well it's caught up with me now...just woke up and it's hard to hold my head as the neck muscles r in a spasm/locked up....

    s'ok....it was worth it...it was a great ride

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern Florida
    Posts
    5,589
    +1
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nTear SHO View Post



    u guys didnt appreciate the pain i was in riding injured.....well it's caught up with me now...just woke up and it's hard to hold my head as the neck muscles r in a spasm/locked up....

    s'ok....it was worth it...it was a great ride
    I think you should stay home this weekend.

  10. #10
    It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    4,573
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post
    I think you should stay home this weekend.
    I thnk u should l-ck my a--...oops......i mean stick ur fishlipz on my....#$%#$%#$%%# ........

    sry mods

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. So who wants to ride with me?
    By oldskoolmc in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 04:01 AM
  2. Anyone want to ride tomorrow
    By luckyc1423 in forum Texas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 07:14 PM
  3. Who wants to ride next weekend?? Its almost time!!
    By caliburst in forum Northeast
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 12:16 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 08:18 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 01:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •