Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A-Roid Liar. Cheat.

So is it safe to assume that everyone is a cheater now??

After Clemens got busted I started feeling like all my childhood heroes were cheaters.. not a good feeling to say the least. Now its just getting ridiculous.

I could care less about A-roid and it gives me one more reason to hate the Yankees but this is just ridiculous. At the rate were going, theres going to be a whole new wing in the baseball hall of fame for all of the steroid users...

If nothing else, this should give us an even greater appreciation for all of the heroes who played ball before the steroid era.. guys like Hank Aaron and etc

Shit.. take Babe ruth. Forget about performance enhancers.. that guy never even set foot in a gym. He was too busy banging prostitutes, drinking whiskey, and smoking cigars...

They should void all their current contracts, or make them pay back money! I'll never go to another Baseball game! They all make way to much money as it is! With this economy..They should be luck to get a COUPLE million! Your boy from Boston Manny, he rejected what 25 million! The list has what 128 players on it, spill the beans on the names! Make them pay back as well!

Be a Hero...Punch a Koala Kaotic's Avatar
    IIRC he didn't lie about it though did he?

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy4379 View Post
    IIRC he didn't lie about it though did he?

Who??? A-Roid??? Hell yes he did. He was interviewed back in 07 on CBS by Katie Couric and he denied it.

Here you go

Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    So is it safe to assume that everyone is a cheater now??

After Clemens got busted I started feeling like all my childhood heroes were cheaters.. not a good feeling to say the least. Now its just getting ridiculous.

I could care less about A-roid and it gives me one more reason to hate the Yankees but this is just ridiculous. At the rate were going, theres going to be a whole new wing in the baseball hall of fame for all of the steroid users...

If nothing else, this should give us an even greater appreciation for all of the heroes who played ball before the steroid era.. guys like Hank Aaron and etc

Shit.. take Babe ruth. Forget about performance enhancers.. that guy never even set foot in a gym. He was too busy banging prostitutes, drinking whiskey, and smoking cigars...

And eating hotdogs

Seriously.. those now forgotten heroes should be re-honored in light of all this. Some of them should get their records back.

Barry Bonds is one of the worst.. not only is he a liar and a cheat hes also been a prick throughout his entire career. Can anyone stand him??
    Hes still groping around for a contract too. Hes DONE in baseball. I hope he goes to jail on tha perjury charge.

Did you see the cover of the new york post today??

Great stuff. Only in NY

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...naming-contest

Who the hell you talking too....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information