Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    just GOT TO DO IT! great lakes gpr 1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    muskegon michigan
    Posts
    798

    Antother bad advent!

    WOW what a great way to start out the year. My no spark, display was a advent that forgot what it's job was when I left the battery out for three months.
    I really don't know why, I was just trying to find some humor about this.
    This is my second one. I called advent and they don't answer their phone any more?? just a recording: we will call you back? what kind of crap is that?
    so now I have to wait for them to call me or e-mail me (I emailed TOO).
    Darn IT i hate waiting.... !


  2. #2
    Hydrotherapy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Rock
    Posts
    3,347
    +1
    17
    i feel for you bro

    gregs a nice guy but never returned my calls or e mail on my faulty advent,

    e mail judy F at advent she will get back to you,plus she will kick greg in the baby buttons for you

  3. #3
    krispaintballz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kenosha, WI
    Posts
    2,978
    I have to say the opposite. I have called Greg once.....since I have had many conversaions with him throughout last year. And everytime he has called me. He is a straight up guy about the products that are already out. For the ones he is trying to get out are a different story. Call him today to see whats up. He probably can fix it.

  4. #4
    mtrager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Orlando, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,443
    +1
    2
    My triple pipe has advent.

    I have my battery unhooked. Should I hook it back up?

  5. #5
    Hydrotherapy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Rock
    Posts
    3,347
    +1
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by krispaintballz View Post
    I have to say the opposite. I have called Greg once.....since I have had many conversaions with him throughout last year. And everytime he has called me. He is a straight up guy about the products that are already out. For the ones he is trying to get out are a different story. Call him today to see whats up. He probably can fix it.
    kris dont get me wrong greg and i talked for ages on a few occasions and he's a top guy but i think he has too much work put on him from above and cant get to everyone and may forget a few as time goes on, and he gets further dumped on from a higher leval and cant keep up,
    my advent only has a low rpm problem just over tick over he did promise me a replacment but after i sent half a dozen e mail reminding him on his return from holiday and got no reply i gave up,thats why i surgested judy rather than bashing a good produt and a great company..

  6. #6
    Pistonwash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,595
    +1
    77
    Tell Judy I said hello! She likes me.

  7. #7
    krispaintballz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kenosha, WI
    Posts
    2,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotherapy View Post
    kris dont get me wrong greg and i talked for ages on a few occasions and he's a top guy but i think he has too much work put on him from above and cant get to everyone and may forget a few as time goes on, and he gets further dumped on from a higher leval and cant keep up,
    my advent only has a low rpm problem just over tick over he did promise me a replacment but after i sent half a dozen e mail reminding him on his return from holiday and got no reply i gave up,thats why i surgested judy rather than bashing a good produt and a great company..
    I retract what I said you are absolutely right!

  8. #8
    just GOT TO DO IT! great lakes gpr 1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    muskegon michigan
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrager View Post
    My triple pipe has advent.

    I have my battery unhooked. Should I hook it back up?
    This I just don't know. mine sure should have been ok? right. all I know Is in November I winterized it and It worked fine, and now it does not.

    I store inside, but that shouldn't mean anything. Heck they are made foe boats, a little humdity sure should not hurt them? Even if you stored out side it's not like it got drowned. even in the summer look at all the moister that builds up in your hull if you leave the seat on in the sun after a long ride?

    I am sure they will just plug it in, do thier voodo (no affence Voodo) and send it back just like they did last time.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Think you had a bad day?
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 07:29 PM
  2. BAD ASS SHARK
    By RM_RXP in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 11:33 PM
  3. Bad luck after the 10 hour service?
    By dgmoore in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 08:44 AM
  4. How bad is you RXP ? ? ? ? ?
    By Jrsrxp in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 07:50 PM
  5. BAD NEWS... 05 RXT GPS #'s
    By Shibby1485 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •