Super charger ????

Hey guys i want to have my 215 rxp's supercharger rebuilt but while it's in there i was thinking of putting in the green wheel , now if i'm getting 69mph @8100 RPM with the factory wheel what i get out of it with the green wheel concidering that all things are good water air temp stuff like that how much more speed would it give me over stock ?? I forgot to ask what the LB"S is on the factory superchargerwheel ?/ thanks

+1
    It depends on what you run with it. With additional modifications such as an upgraded intercooler, air intake, exhaust mods etc. -- some members have seen upwards of 70, even into 80 MPH.

Check this link to get more of an idea:
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32383

Keep in mind that you will also have upgrade your impeller, and put in some 42# injectors (If you choose to upgrade your I/C)[See Below] in addition to your washers/rebuild kit. You might also want to upgrade your air intake to either the Riva Power Filter or a DIY 4" Kanaflex to see the full benefits of this upgrade.

As Jerry said, you can run the Green Wheel with stock injectors if you keep the stock intercooler:
    "Green Charger - stock injectors with stock intercooler. 42# injectors with external intercooler OR stock injectors with a Rude rising rate fuel pressure regulator."

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang5x0 View Post
    Hey guys i want to have my 215 rxp's supercharger rebuilt but while it's in there i was thinking of putting in the green wheel , now if i'm getting 69mph @8100 RPM with the factory wheel what i get out of it with the green wheel concidering that all things are good water air temp stuff like that how much more speed would it give me over stock ?? I forgot to ask what the LB"S is on the factory superchargerwheel ?/ thanks
    If you go w/ a green wheel then get a 14/19 solas and youll be at 72 or so.

It would be great to upgrade but be careful what you do. You are right where the rpm's need to stay, 8100. So, green wheel = more rpms. You have to use a bigger prop to come back down to 8100 and go a little faster. So as you mod you have to often do several things at one time to keep the rpms at 8100.

Mustang

I was running +73 @ 8200 on my 07 RXP with GreenWheel + XS IC + 3" front air + thru-hull
    I changed my prop from 14/19 to 15/20, and I m now running +76 @ 8100

GreenWheel is a great value for your first SC upgrade, but you will soon need more boost
    After 3 months on the GreeWheel, I am now starving for more acceleration so I m going X-charger + 81mm venturi + 4" front air
    my new target is 80 MPH @ 8100 on stock ECU and stock injectors

Good luck for your new set-up

PETRUS, i think that you will have to run 42lb injectors or a rpfpr if you are upgrading to an x charger and running an xs cooler as you could run lean with that setup.

Stock boost

I think 7 or 7.5

Quote Originally Posted by Thegaragejavea View Post
    PETRUS, i think that you will have to run 42lb injectors or a rpfpr if you are upgrading to an x charger and running an xs cooler as you could run lean with that setup.
    Yes, of course, I ll run the Rude RRFPR with the X-Charger
    and also change the prop from a 15/20 to a 15/22
    sorry I forgot to mention...
    I also got the throttle-body bored to 60mm as a bonus
    Cheers

Thread Information