Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

Mods for a 2006 RXP

Hi Guys,

I have a RXP here in Australia and im looking at getting some performace mods.

I don't race the ski so im not looking at spending $3000 on mods.

Can anyone recommend some performance modifications for arround the $1000 mark.

The only thing thats really got my attention is the RIVA Stage I kit, Is there anything else out there?

Also, i have recentley had problems with my jet ski sinking due to the c-clip comming off the drive shaft while riding.

I have found the RAD4 Drive shaft seal on ebay and im just wondering are there any other products like this on the market?

Any inputs would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Dave

Welcome, Check out the online store 1st, use the search function next (there are a couple free mods, and Seadoo Centre down under is another option for mods. otherwise shipping will hit you hard

+1
    Pulled my supercharger off tonight and i'm going to rebuilt it. While im rebuilding it i thought i mose will get a nice perforamce impeller for it.

I'm going to buy the riva stage I kit and the fizzle XS intercooler a bit later this year. Just wondering if there is a s/c impeller i can use for stock and when i get these mods, if so whats a good one to go with? Im guessing the green charger or the x model?

Cheers,

Dave

+1
    Do you have any mods at all? I'm thinking you should do the 4" kanaflex air intake along with the free mods (ride plate holes filled etc.) A worx intake grate, combined with a green wheel or better yet the "X" charger and the XS intercooler. You'll need to update your injectors and prop also. These will put a smile on your face and a frown on the cops.

+1
    The green charger will complement the stage 1 kit nicely.

also if u would do the green wheel with the stage I which is a nice cheep set up i would put a 15/20 on instead of the 14/19 u might have to repitch the prop a little

rrfpr,x charger, fizzles XS cooler, short water box .......should be abt $3000 you can do a search on budget ski's oh i forgot prop

+1
    Hi guys,

Pulled the charger apart today and inside i found a red impeller. Just wondering are the stock impellers red or is this a performance impeller?

I don't know much about what mods have been done to the ski as i brought it second hand from the dealer.

The dealer mentioned the ski was owned by a racer and it had a stainless steel intake tube or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave0 View Post
    Hi guys,

Pulled the charger apart today and inside i found a red impeller. Just wondering are the stock impellers red or is this a performance impeller?

I don't know much about what mods have been done to the ski as i brought it second hand from the dealer.

The dealer mentioned the ski was owned by a racer and it had a stainless steel intake tube or something like that.
    Sounds like it has a les cooke a kit wheel.They are much the same as the green wheel. If you want to know more u can look on the seadoo centre website.

+1
    after discovering my supercharger has already been worked, i can now spend my money elsewhere in my watercraft

Do you guys think am XS Intercooler will work well with the riva stage I kit

also do i need an opas block off kit to accomodate for the intercooler?

Cheers,

Dave

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information