Thread: We'll see!!!

We'll see!!!

I just heard from Carl... I'll let you all know how the things work out!

+1
    I agree, I hope things work out.

Scott, you've only left 1 messageand that was today on our machine and just so happened to check the Green hulk forum today--- and saw you PM me 4 times, this past week --- saying you need the plate by friday--- this forum is not the way to get in touch me. and if youve been calling without leaving messages--- well...
    The phone rings all day long at the shop, Many are hangups ( no message ) so its a little hard to return calls when you do not know who's calling.
    I do apollogize for any inconvenience, but the work onhand has to get done --- of which one was your rideplate which was completed today.
    Again, the customer is always right, so whatever I can do to make this right i'll do it I told you that in the beginning and I stand by it

Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDRACING
    Scott, you've only left 1 messageand that was today on our machine and just so happened to check the Green hulk forum today--- and saw you PM me 4 times, this past week --- saying you need the plate by friday--- this forum is not the way to get in touch me. and if youve been calling without leaving messages--- well...
    The phone rings all day long at the shop, Many are hangups ( no message ) so its a little hard to return calls when you do not know who's calling.
    I do apollogize for any inconvenience, but the work onhand has to get done --- of which one was your rideplate which was completed today.
    Again, the customer is always right, so whatever I can do to make this right i'll do it I told you that in the beginning and I stand by it
    On this topic, I have sent several PMs as Carl stated, in the past they were responded to quickly. I did leave one message this week. I also left a message early last week and talked to him once. I have called a number of other times and got the busy signal. Before that we exchanged PMs. Like I said this had NOT been the typical experiance with IR! In the past IR has always done right by me! This situation wa born from Carls attempt to make my ski faster! (To his credit!!!)

I got you PM and I don't think it's about being right or wrong, I was just hoping for better communication and a faster turn based on the conversations we've had. I work in customer service and I can tell you from a business point of view, the customer is NOT always right. It's a nice way to approach an issue, but it's a double edged sword!

Having said all that I'm happy it's on the way! And look fardward to testing/tuning and reporting success!!!

I will leave it ALONE from here on out! And focus on possitive posts!!!

+1
    scott you gonna make any ride up in the seattle area this year? I would love to see your ski!

Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd
    scott you gonna make any ride up in the seattle area this year? I would love to see your ski!
    Why yes I am... I'm not sure when yet but I will be coming up to ride hopefully more then once!!!

Where do you ride? What do you ride? Last time up there I launched out near Alki point (sp.) That was a fun day but the swells really cost you good top speed runs. PM me some details and we'll try and set something up!

Scott

+1
    im usually on lake sammamish or lake washington! neither place is very good for speed runs on the weekends! im going to try the skykomish river this year, its pretty narrow but would be perfect for some top speed runs.

Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd
    im usually on lake sammamish or lake washington! neither place is very good for speed runs on the weekends! im going to try the skykomish river this year, its pretty narrow but would be perfect for some top speed runs.
    Good deal! My Bro lives up near Everett. I visit at least once a month. I'll have to remember to bring the ski sometime and let you know when I'll be around. (always the weekends.)

Thread Information