Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    GDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ahead Of You
    Posts
    389

    Exclamation where can i get a supercharger belt in florida ? ASAP !!!!!

    .

    my ultra 250 is at riva and it needs a spercharger belt , they dont have it in stock

    i called a bunch of dealers and nobody stocks it

    anyone know where i can get this belt today ?



    .


  2. #2
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,991
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    .

    my ultra 250 is at riva and it needs a spercharger belt , they dont have it in stock

    i called a bunch of dealers and nobody stocks it

    anyone know where i can get this belt today ?



    .
    Get ahold of Skip.. He has to have a few in stock.

  3. #3
    GDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ahead Of You
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by BluUltra250x View Post
    Get ahold of Skip.. He has to have a few in stock.

    thanks dude , thanks for trying to help

    it looks like i wont be on the water for tomorrow

    how can riva not stock a supercharger belt ?

    i thought they were supposed to be such a big dealer ?



    .

  4. #4
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,991
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    thanks dude , thanks for trying to help

    it looks like i wont be on the water for tomorrow

    how can riva not stock a supercharger belt ?

    i thought they were supposed to be such a big dealer ?



    .

    That's a good question. I was thinking that myself

  5. #5
    Clear the air space! MKaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Feasterville, PA
    Posts
    1,531
    I have a few, I won't be back in Florida until next week, if your still in need, let me know, I bring one. I'll be in the Orlando area.

  6. #6
    GDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ahead Of You
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by MKaman View Post
    I have a few, I won't be back in Florida until next week, if your still in need, let me know, I bring one. I'll be in the Orlando area.

    thanks for the offer , but ill be back in NY frezzing by the end of next week


    .

  7. #7
    If your up in O-Town then I can help. I have 1 left but got another 4 on order.

  8. #8
    GDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ahead Of You
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    If your up in O-Town then I can help. I have 1 left but got another 4 on order.

    thanks for the offer but my ski is locked inside rivas building in pompano right now

    does anyone have a really long crowbar and a sludge hammer ?


  9. #9
    Been around for years...seen it all Kawi-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Naples Florida
    Posts
    828
    +1
    27
    lol, good idea, maybe we should all order an extra, how much do they cost?

  10. #10
    GDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ahead Of You
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawi-Guy View Post
    lol, good idea, maybe we should all order an extra, how much do they cost?

    when i called around in FL , i was told prices from 30 something to 50 bucks

    im back in NY now , my dealer here has 3 in stock , ill let you know the price


    .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 03:14 AM
  2. Where can I get Skippery gear in Canada?
    By tempest.runner in forum High Performance Watercraft Safety
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 12:24 PM
  3. where can I get a ...
    By skillet in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 05:41 PM
  4. where can I get a quick disconect for flushing?
    By CarFanatic in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 11:32 AM
  5. Where can I get Hi Res Shoots of SeaDoo's??
    By 1 FAST VE in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-14-2005, 11:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •