05-05-2006, 10:15 PM #1
Forum rules - everyone please read.
-----THE GOLDEN RULE-----
No one is to be permitted to sell parts commercially on this forum. This also includes solicitations to perform work commercially, or the selling of information packages.
Contact info to such goods/services will be deleted.
Welcome to Green Hulk PWC Performance Forums.
In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take time to read through this document, it will help you navigate the ins and outs this community has created for new members These rules can be changed without notice though normally we announce changes via announcement in all the forums via the Administrators or Moderators.
Please keep the avatars and signature pictures clean. This is a family site and children could be present.
1) Read up before asking! There are tons of guides, FAQs and each forum has a dedicated Q&A thread with additional info.
2) Use the search function before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered.
3) Respect the netiquette: Lurk and get to know the forum before you post.
4) Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
5) Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity, insults or verbal slander and racism will not be tolerated and may result in temporary or permanent ban.
If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator(s) and if the moderator(s) can't help you send a private message to Miketrin or Hydrotoys
6) Do not spam via others email addresses! Respect each others private/personal email addresses.
7) No illegally obtained copyrighted content, stolen merchandise or any illegal items! Links to content of questionable nature, asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated.
8) No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be appropriately relocated.
9) Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
10) How NOT to post on this forum:
5 minutes after your initial post you reply to your own post writing something like "Why is nobody helping me? I'm sure you know the answer". Once somebody replies to your thread but doesn't give you exactly the answer you've been expecting you insult them.
Do not ask "what's best" because this question cannot be answered objectively. Each and everyone has their own view about what's best in a certain area. The best is what works best for you!
11) Multiple registrations are prohibited.
12) Greenhulk isn't the place for discussion of politics, economy and elections, however we do have one thread in the general discussions area for this topic. As long as the discussion remains there and not spill over into other areas of the forum we will be tolerant of it.
13) Instructions by the moderator & administrator team are to be followed. Do not argue openly. Take it to PM if you need to make your point.
If you don't comply with these rules you'll have to face a set of sanctions governed by the administrator.
A note about attachments: Each attachment must be in good taste and in the respect of others. Please respect the site Jerry has given us to share information and build a friendship with others in the same passion of the PWC sport we all like.
And most of all, No question is stupid ! Every question is valid !
special thanks to our Moderator RX951 for writing up these rules.
updated: 05/31/07 - avatars
updated: 07/24/08 - spelling and cleanup
updated: 02/20/09 - added hydrotoys to contact info and bolding
updated: 07/26/09 - removed English requirements
updated: 01/30/10 - added racism and politics rules
Last edited by MikeTrin; 11-24-2010 at 01:09 AM. Reason: added link to formatted rules.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By jeff007 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 26Last Post: 05-25-2009, 08:28 AM
By AlbertRXP in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2008, 08:41 PM
By RDH in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2008, 10:49 AM
By RDH in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2008, 09:10 PM
By Lvnspeed in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-24-2007, 08:13 PM