Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RXP Exhaust question

Ive seen this so called "green box" where can i find this or is this something that's home made? Thats the first question my second question is based on my sig. what kinda speeds do you think i can achieve? Next question is what would you guys do next if this was your ski i have a few extra bucks and last who has any fast ski's in the North West FL area around pensacola,fort walton beach,destin area?

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonstang88 View Post
    Ive seen this so called "green box" where can i find this or is this something that's home made? Thats the first question my second question is based on my sig. what kinda speeds do you think i can achieve? Next question is what would you guys do next if this was your ski i have a few extra bucks and last who has any fast ski's in the North West FL area around pensacola,fort walton beach,destin area?
    The Green box was a shorty designed and sold by Jerry here on the web site, Jerry has sine sold the design to Riva and they are producing an improved version that features spun ends and mandrel bent tubing which improve flow even more.

+1
    THey dont make the green box anymore.

I dont know the C5 at all but probably 77 + range.

Ride plate mod, 4 inch air or even better rear air intake.

Not sure about fastest in Florida

Banned User
    +1
    - the GREENBOX is a waterbox that was developed by Jerry and sold through his store. Riva has taken his idea and is now producing them...

- Speeds depend on the setup of the hull, prop, etc...

- Pull that 3" air intake and feed that C5 with a 4" Kanaflex system with an R&D adapter...You'll make more power to go faster...

I really want to do the 4" rear intake but i do rough water riding and dont really want to ingest any water. Unless you guys think that it will still be fine using the larger intake im going to stay with the other one for now. As far as the ride plate mod your taking about putting skegs on it right?

Banned User
    +1
    I really want to do the 4" rear intake but i do rough water riding and dont really want to ingest any water. Unless you guys think that it will still be fine using the larger intake im going to stay with the other one for now. As far as the ride plate mod your taking about putting skegs on it right?

The 4" will help a LOT with the power, trust us!

As for water injestion, simply put the filter towards the front of the ski...

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    The 4" will help a LOT with the power, trust us!

As for water injestion, simply put the filter towards the front of the ski...
    +1

+1
    I really want to do the 4" rear intake but i do rough water riding and dont really want to ingest any water. Unless you guys think that it will still be fine using the larger intake im going to stay with the other one for now.
    As far as the ride plate mod your taking about putting skegs on it right?
    You can but i was talking moding your ride plate.
    You can get it done by Jim or Eric in the online store.
    They can add skegs at the same time if that will fit your riding style and preferance.

ok so this 4" intake setup kanaflex where can i find it at im thinking its just flex tubing and you buy per length needed. I'll have to look into the ride plate deal do you think with what i have done so far the ride plate is the best mod to do before say another one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information