Thread: What to buy?

What to buy?

A buddy of mine is looking for a pair of four stroke skis. 2 or 3 seaters. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Well my sister owns the vx delux. its a good value machine but kinda feels like a little moped compared to the supercharged skis out there. Its very light and nimble feeling. Gets really good gas milage. Only problem is that it has a real bad splash that come from under the front bow. When its choppy, you'll get splashed in the face all day long. Kinda annoying. But its a good price and decent power. Will hit 53-54mph if i remember correctly.

I own a 2008 fx sho. Lots of arm pulling power and torque. Very stable machine and has lots of extras like crusie control and no wake mode. I LOVE THE CRUSIE CONTROL FEATURE! Alos lots of storage upfront and under the seat. Storage up front will sometimes let in water but under the seat is tight as can be. Theres also watertight storagenext to the handle bars for your phone or camera or paperwork ect ect ect. Only things is if you like to pin it all the time its very thirsty for fuel!

hope this helps!

Dave

Thanks Dave. They want at least one 3 seater... They live on a large lake, so it can get choppy. They need some decent fuel economy, and a very steady platform. Both are approaching 60 yrs old.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Thanks Dave. They want at least one 3 seater... They live on a large lake, so it can get choppy. They need some decent fuel economy, and a very steady platform. Both are approaching 60 yrs old.
    Have them check out an fx ho. Its pretty much the same hull from the sho so its very stable. Its also now (for 2009) has the same motor as the sho without the supercharger. Good power without sucking down to much fuel! I hope im able to still ride when I'm 60! Good for them!

if there old get them the rxt or sho, rxt is better on fuel

If looking to go used, look into the 2008 and older FX HO models with the 1052cc engine. Excellent power and great on fuel. I really like my 08 FX Ho Cruiser with the new Nano hull.

FXHO sounds like the ticket for them.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by VOODOO View Post
    FXHO sounds like the ticket for them.
    +1

Thread Information