Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What does the red light on the dash of rxp mean

the little red light on the dash is blinking on 05 rxp. What does this mean. Is there a way to get fault codes from the info center without the BUDS machine?

+1
    It means the ejection seat is armed and ready to fire. LOL, actually I don't know. Possibly the battery isn't charging?

do you know if it will reset itself I had to change out the regulato rectifier?

+1
    I sure don't man but I guarantee someone will be along shortly that can help you with this issue. Standby.

+1
    It's an 04 manual, but I'm pretty sure the code retrevial for those two years is the same.

http://www.hydrotoys.com/gpr/tuners/...770%5B1%5D.pdf

the faulty regulator rectifier seems most likly canidate. Will it reset itself

There are only a few alarms that flash the Red alarm and nothing else (like CHK ENG or SENSOR). The most likely is low voltage and high voltage. Check the battery terminals with a voltmeter to see what the battery voltage is when the engine is running... Ron

I just replaced a faulty regulator rectifier. I think that is what the light was telling me about. Will the light go away on its own now if thet was the problem? Or do I have to reset something?

Quote Originally Posted by jalopski View Post
    I just replaced a faulty regulator rectifier. I think that is what the light was telling me about. Will the light go away on its own now if thet was the problem? Or do I have to reset something?
    So far my "RED" light goes on when I am overheating (water box sensor) or I jump a wave and there was quick lost of power (electrical power) cut off. These 2 Red light warnings are followed by a beeping sound. My most favorite "RED" light warning is the "LOW ON FUEL" warning it's followed by a beeping sound too.....but ignore it and the beeping sound will go away. My advice, take your ski to the dealer and hook it up to the Buds System. There is so many reason for that RED light to come on. Low on oil, fuel, sensor failure, etc, etc.... Don't ignore that RED light

i just purchased a 2005 Seadoo rxp supercharged. I also have a red light that flashes but not all the time. The only time the red light flashes is when i take off and hit approximately 7000 rpms or higher. As soon as i let off the throttle the red light stops. Does anyone have any ideas.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information