Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120

    rrfpr on stock fuel rail?

    Hey guys, I remember a little while back seeing where someone mounted there rrfpr on the end of the factory fuel rail. I think they use that port on the rail for the fuel regs on snow mobiles or something like that and am curious where I can get and adapter and clip to plug it in there. Also, I'm sure a hole will need to be drilled in the rail. Is there a how to for this? I looked but did not find anything. Thanks.


  2. #2
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,929
    +1
    1,407
    Like this

    Louis914 Posted the setup a few months ago..
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80350

    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...6&postcount=36

    You will need to have the plug made I can get you the dimensions if you need them. The clip I got from Mcmaster its not perfect and needs to be trimmed to fit. You will also need the fuel snap nipple like to one one the inlet(Seadoo part# 29710105) Then either a long drill bit or you could dremel out the end.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG4243.JPG 
Views:	144 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	117561  

  3. #3
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Steve, how good is the seal on that? Are you afraid of a fuel leak? That's awfully close to that hot J pipe.

  4. #4
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,929
    +1
    1,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Steve, how good is the seal on that? Are you afraid of a fuel leak? That's awfully close to that hot J pipe.
    Witch Steve

    It has a O-Ring seal and is far away from the J-Pipe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RegSmall2.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	117566   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG4305.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	117567  

  5. #5
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    Witch Steve

    It has a O-Ring seal and is far away from the J-Pipe.
    You!

    Okay, i see how it goes on now. Very cool

  6. #6
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    Like this

    Louis914 Posted the setup a few months ago..
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80350

    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...6&postcount=36

    You will need to have the plug made I can get you the dimensions if you need them. The clip I got from Mcmaster its not perfect and needs to be trimmed to fit. You will also need the fuel snap nipple like to one one the inlet(Seadoo part# 29710105) Then either a long drill bit or you could dremel out the end.
    Yeah, thats it. Thanks. Nice set-up. I may hit you up for the dimensions later. I was hoping there was an oe part that would work from another application, or someone was making them aftermarket.

    Is there any reason we cant just cut the end of the rail and tap it safely?

  7. #7
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,929
    +1
    1,407
    I looked all over for a drop-in even bought a reg from a Saab off e-bay and it would not fit. The plastic is to thin to tap.. I tested the plug to 150psi and it had some slight flex at the clip but held.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB stock fuel rail and lines
    By greenbullet in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2016, 02:25 PM
  2. FS - Parts Svho stock fuel rail
    By shrabber in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2015, 06:46 PM
  3. rxt fpr on a stock fuel rail can you do it ??
    By chamel in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 11:48 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 03:50 AM
  5. C1 Monster Charger Wheel on stock fuel system
    By ChargedTaco in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 06:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •