250 horses and only one jocky

RXP max mods B4 Overstuff occurs

What is the maximum safe list of mods before running the risk of overstuff?

+1
    85 mph seems to be thrown around a bit. As far as I can tell, the RXP hull is one of the safest ones when it comes to that. I'm not sure if anyone has even actually been ejected by one.

I have heard that overstuff only has occurd and is an issue on the RXPx and not the T, i have heard of a couple of injuries

Overstuff is an issue on the RXP-X not the RXP.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegaragejavea View Post
    Overstuff is an issue on the RXP-X not the RXP.
    +1. Daz you gona have to go along way on RXP to get overstuff issues. The RXP-X Is different coz it has a larger tunnel opening. People have had buck issues at 68 with a modified stock grate on the P-X. There are fixes for it but I think the best 1 at the mo involves drilling 2 holes through the grate and pump shoe. Why you worried you got a T???? R88

sorry all i thought it was obvious i meant an x as we are all aware that the normal RXP doesn't have an issue.yeh i know bout those mods to let the pressure out of the pump tunnel but what bout if you mod it evan more eg 2Rude etc. Is it going to cause issues then evan with the pump mod?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz RXT View Post
    sorry all i thought it was obvious i meant an x as we are all aware that the normal RXP doesn't have an issue.yeh i know bout those mods to let the pressure out of the pump tunnel but what bout if you mod it evan more eg 2Rude etc. Is it going to cause issues then evan with the pump mod?
    I think that you are asking to get thrown. Buy the 07 that Martin has and put a 2 rude on that lol. R88

Hmm yeh could do that Rory, might have to see how much he will part ex mine for?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    +1. Daz you gona have to go along way on RXP to get overstuff issues. The RXP-X Is different coz it has a larger tunnel opening. People have had buck issues at 68 with a modified stock grate on the P-X. There are fixes for it but I think the best 1 at the mo involves drilling 2 holes through the grate and pump shoe. Why you worried you got a T???? R88
    As of today there are NO fixes on the open market for overstuffing on the RXPX. There is rumor that a shoe insert is in the works. However the drilling of the two holes will NOT cure it. Different mods--different water conditions--different speeds--different angles of attack--they all can contrubute to it. If you are looking for safe speed you picked the wrong boat.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    As of today there are NO fixes on the open market for overstuffing on the RXPX. There is rumor that a shoe insert is in the works. However the drilling of the two holes will NOT cure it. Different mods--different water conditions--different speeds--different angles of attack--they all can contrubute to it. If you are looking for safe speed you picked the wrong boat.
    Yeh DAZ RXT is my buddy, I know that people have still had issues with the holes drilled but i was under the impression that it helped alot with the stuff issue on the P-X. I think that if you wana mod stick with the "P". Plus DAZ the 07 looks much better than the X boat. R88

Thread Information