+1

have you ever tried this

Today i was out riding around and tried out a little trick i had heard about from a friend(my rxp is still stock and only has a riva intake grate on it and has bout 70hours). You just undo the seat and move it back a little bit. My first run it was calm out and i had the seat on and my rpms were at 7900. My second run i ran the same straight away once the water was calm again and i undid the seat and moved it back about 5 inches and my rpms held at 8000 then flickered at 8050. My friend Andy showed me this a while back when me and him were racing. His rxp has an air filter but im not sure what kind and mine was completely stock and he beat me of course. So then we traded skies and he undid the seat on mine and moved it back some and let me start right infront of him andhe creep right past me on my own ski lol. The water we were racing in was pretty calm. By the way I'm lookin to get a gps but i dont know what one i should get i was thinkin bout the garmin extrex and i saw it was bout $90 at wal-mart. I want to know if that shows peak speed or not?(my friend said i should get 1 that does or i wouldnt like it) If it doesnt do you know of ne that do and that is below $120?

the garmin etrex is all u really need it shows ur Peak Top speed! Its Yellow in color and waterproof!

+1
    ok the garmin etrex it is then thanks

+1
    In addition to top speed,the Garmin Etrex also shows current speed and your average speed. Plus elevation, direction, way points, distance traveled, sunrise & sunset times etc. At $90 it is a great buy. It's waterproof BUT it will sink like a rock if dropped overboard so handle it carefully!

Richard

Thread Information