Impeller question

Hi quys ive got a 07 rxp with a rude1 charger and stock intercooler and air intake. Im going to be putting in a untouched skat 15/19 prop do u think it will be ok or will i need to pitch it?

Quote Originally Posted by damo.r View Post
    Hi quys ive got a 07 rxp with a rude1 charger and stock intercooler and air intake. Im going to be putting in a untouched skat 15/19 prop do u think it will be ok or will i need to pitch it?
    NOT TO SURE,STOCK INTERCOOLERS ARE RESRICTIVE,BUT THE RUDE1 IS A BAD DUDE,YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE ENOUGH AIR,AND YOU AFR COULD BE AN ISSUE TO,ARE YOU RUNNING STOCK INJECTORS

Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    NOT TO SURE,STOCK INTERCOOLERS ARE RESRICTIVE,BUT THE RUDE1 IS A BAD DUDE,YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE ENOUGH AIR,AND YOU AFR COULD BE AN ISSUE TO,ARE YOU RUNNING STOCK INJECTORS
    Spoken to a few people and they have told me the rude1 with stock injectors is ok as long as your using the standard intercooler and air intake.

Spoken to a few people and they have told me the rude1 with stock injectors is ok as long as your using the standard intercooler and air intake.
    if thats right,then ok,need to know what revs your running and what prop you running now and grate ...

Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    if thats right,then ok,need to know what revs your running and what prop you running now and grate ...
    At the moment running standard prop and grate. Thats why im asking if you think the 15/19 will need touching because i havent installed it yet. Also when i install it ill be installing a worx grate.

At the moment running standard prop and grate. Thats why im asking if you think the 15/19 will need touching because i havent installed it yet. Also when i install it ill be installing a worx grate.
    still could do with rev info,my experience was 14/19.. with akit standard cooler and air,[email protected] grate,was a good deal better,i even tried 14/19 with xs cooler c4 and other mods,but my power and top speed were all linked to my revs,temps ect,ive moded loads since then now im maxing a 15/22r pitched up with a rude1 charger,your set up is very interesting to me i would have liked to have tried it before i went mental

i would put 42's in to be safe unless u have a a/f

+1
    I would definatly check your air fuel ratio!! The best way to get an answer on your prop is to just put it in the water and run it!!

+1
    For what ever its worth I would ditch the stock air intake and quit chocking off the rude. Feed more air then go from there.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    For what ever its worth I would ditch the stock air intake and quit chocking off the rude. Feed more air then go from there.

sorry just realised your running stock ic.

a XS ic setup and new air intake would wake that Rude SC up big time.

Thread Information