Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

RXT-X(what to do next)

I'm getting bored with the RXT-X and am getting beaten by a Rude1 RXT so need advice please..
    I've only got so far R&D plenum filter, Solas 15/22r, and cut stock grate as mods...Warranty period is over...

Thinking of going 2RUDE or ET S/charger
    RRFPR
    cold air
    Intercooler relocation(riva)
    Worx intake...

Don't really wanna touch the inside so hoping to run this with stock ECU and in the block things

Worked out to about $4200 for all the gear new from the store which I thought to be quite reasonable.....

so with doing about 10 hours a month for the last 12 months in the ocean is this a good combo? Swell wave jumping...long fast runs..

Also

Do I need to look at a different Prop?

Should I take the motor out for ease of access(or is it a Pain to do this)?

With the riva Intercooler thing should I go the Blow off valve to for longevity off S/C?

Should I be looking to run other gauges? boost pressure or is this not that nessasary...

Any Advice or suggestions would be appreciated.....Which way to go

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pooche View Post
    I'm getting bored with the RXT-X and am getting beaten by a Rude1 RXT so need advice please..
    I've only got so far R&D plenum filter, Solas 15/22r, and cut stock grate as mods...Warranty period is over...

Thinking of going 2RUDE or ET S/charger
    RRFPR
    cold air
    Intercooler relocation(riva)
    Worx intake...

Don't really wanna touch the inside so hoping to run this with stock ECU and in the block things

Worked out to about $4200 for all the gear new from the store which I thought to be quite reasonable.....

so with doing about 10 hours a month for the last 12 months in the ocean is this a good combo? Swell wave jumping...long fast runs..

Also

Do I need to look at a different Prop?

Should I take the motor out for ease of access(or is it a Pain to do this)?

With the riva Intercooler thing should I go the Blow off valve to for longevity off S/C?

Should I be looking to run other gauges? boost pressure or is this not that nessasary...

Any Advice or suggestions would be appreciated.....Which way to go

Thanks
    u dont need to take out the motor stay away from the blow off valve
    2rude 1695
    i/c reloacting kit 548
    rrfpr 390
    4" cold air ? 200
    intake grate 129
    _______

i would get a a/f guage and you will probley need 48 or 50 lb inj

Thanks..

Best A/F gauge to get online does someone have a link please....

Also I have noticed a few issues with slip on the 2RUDE

I was going to stay away from the drop in wheels so I have a spare charger and less tech work trying to drop in the wheel...But it's looking like the 2RUDE may involve some work to whith shims whats the story with that....

Would the ET S/C be the better option...?

+1
    What speed are you trying to reach? Or do you want to just have more boost?

the 2rude is a heavy fan and makes a lot of boost u should set the charger up new at 14-15 lb some say 13-14 check it every 10-20 hrs depending on how u ride i check mine every 10 hrs the more u mod the more work it takes to keep it running

Quote Originally Posted by jawz View Post
    What speed are you trying to reach? Or do you want to just have more boost?
    I'd be happy at 77mph reliable as possible(Faster than the twin 215 seadoo police boat that they put on the water in west australia doing 75mph)...I know there are guys acheiving this with less mods but I'm just looking at a good combo that is easy to install and maintain...For a T-X not interested in racing just keepin it quick

+1
    i think a rude 1 with a 4 blade should get you to the speeds you want pooche..... that bloody RXT with the rude 1 is quick.. no gps figures yet!!!! and lets keep it that way because i do not want to know.. Hot wheels radar gun of 116km/h in "real speed mode" has been clocked.... pfffft to the GPS figures.. the standard has been set with my son hotwheels radar gun toy

i went for the rude1 as the riding we do means more maintenance for the BIG chargers... hence the "smaller" rude.... and errr, it was alot cheaper.... a big thank you for jfizzle for the new rude 1 and the 15/19 prop which has left me smiling from ear to ear...

in chop you need each 2 hours to change washer if you take a 2 rude!!
    Boost is not equal gain of mph guys... Reflash ecu by seadoo centre,put a rotax racing pump, change camshaft,new piston to increase cc. Not a big sc and nothing else give mph. If you put a medium stage sc and a bit more rpm 8400 and good repitch of prop it will be fine... Than a new pump... A new. Pump is the only way to have speed in chop. With only a 2 rude maube you have speed but with flat water!!! Remember it!
    YOU ARE IN CHOP!!!!!!

Lemoine has a rxtx going 80 mph in choppy water and he has rotax racing pump and worx x intake grate !!! Tell me why!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information