Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

"Cajun Joke", Boudreaux died, and not on a Ski.

Boudreaux died in a fire at his house and his body was badly burned.
    The coroner needed someone to positively identify the body, so they sent
    for Boudreaux's two best friends, Thibodeaux and Fontenot.
    The three men had always done everything together. "Thib" arrived first and
    when the mortician pulled back the sheet Thibodeaux said,
    "Yah, his face is burned up pretty bad, yeah. Mais, you better roll him over
    so I can be sure it's Boudreaux."

The mortician rolled him over, and "Thib" said, "Nope, dat ain't Boudreaux."
    The mortician called the coroner to give him the news. "Wal, see what Fontenot
    says and call me back", replied the coroner.

Fontenot looked at the body And said, "Yah, he's pretty well burnt up, yeah.
    Turn him over." The mortician rolled him over and Fontenot said,
    "No, dat ain't mah podnuh,"Boud"."

The mortician asked, "How can you tell?"
    Fontenot said, "Well, dat's easy. "Boud" had two a**holes."
    "What? He had two a**holes?" asked the mortician in amazement.
    "Yah, I ain't never seen 'em, but everybody knew he had two assholes.
    Lots of times when we went walkin' around town, I heard folks say,
    "Here comes Boudreaux wit' dem two a**holes."

OHHh poor coonass's

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    You know I don't mean to be a pain or anything but when I saw the title for a few moments I thought Nicky Goudreaux died...

Nicky is a PWC racer and is friends with some people here who might get upset, maybe you want to edit your title...

Good joke! Y'all please be carefull how loud y'all whip out the Boudreaux and Thibodeaux jokes when your at the "bug" . I have a few close friends down here who I've seen really get pissed off after hearing some non Louisianans telling the Boudreaux jokes (one is a Boudreaux). One event made for a particularly ugly scene in a restarant.

Even worse than a pissed off cajun though, is a pissed off cajun woman. I know of one who got pissed at her boyfriend and bit half his nose off. He had a scab for half his nose where they replaced the tissue with part of his ear. Funny thing is, they got back together.

+1

howestek wrote:
    I know of one who got pissed at her boyfriend and bit half his nose off. He had a scab for half his nose where they replaced the tissue with part of his ear.
    Are they still together or is that little nymph available by MB?

Quote Originally Posted by RonG
    howestek wrote:
    I know of one who got pissed at her boyfriend and bit half his nose off. He had a scab for half his nose where they replaced the tissue with part of his ear.
    Are they still together or is that little nymph available by MB?

(haven't seen either in about 6 years. Thats one hellcat I never felt comfortable around after that!)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by howestek

Even worse than a pissed off cajun though, is a pissed off cajun woman. I know of one who got pissed at her boyfriend and bit half his nose off. He had a scab for half his nose where they replaced the tissue with part of his ear. Funny thing is, they got back together.
    They must have been from Rayne!
    Dude, don't worry about me, I know better. I will warn jetskr, he has a ton of those jokes.
    I moved to Mermentau after high shool graduation, my family is from that area. I like to got beat in a bar in Ridge by a guy and his 3 buddys because I beat him in a game of pool and laughted about it. I ran the table on his ass. Being with his ex-girlfriend and from Texas didn't help much either. Some sobber and non-partial bistandards help me talk my way out. Thy showed me to door an I did not make any more comments. I got the hell out. He and his bunch had just come from a trail ride and had their horse trailers in the parking lot with their horses tied to them. I couldn't help but un-tie 6 of them and then proceed to do donutes in the gravel parking lot. I hear they were looking for me in a bad way afterwards. I even traded in my truck. That was some fun shit!

Thibodeaux and Boudreux went out hunting early one December morning. As they slid their pirogues into the water, they decided which fork of the bayou each would take.

Thibodeaux took the left side, Boudreaux the right. As Boudreaux paddled up into a little cove, he bumped into a huge cypress tree. A puff of blue smoke erupted from the tree, a clap of thunder sounded, and a wizened old grey-headed genie appeared.

"My son, I am the genie of the Atchafalaya Basin, and you have awakened me from my slumber. One wish, and one wish only will I grant thee!"

Boudreaux thought to himself for about a New York Second before he replied, "I want a million bucks!"

The genie clapped his hands, cried "It is done!", and disappeared in another puff of blue smoke.

Suddenly, the sky was filled with ducks. Redheads, mallards, gadwalls, blue-winged teal, merganzers, even pulldeaux. As they threatened to swamp Boudreaux's pirogue, he emptied his old A5, again, and again. Ducks fell like rain, splashing the bayou, and making the water roil. As suddenly as it started, it ended, and the bayou was littered with ducks. Dead ducks, crippled ducks, live ducks - ducks as far as the eye could see.

There was no way Boudreaux could pick up even a tiny fraction of all the ducks, so he headed back up the bayou for help. Paddling as fast as he could, he had the truck in site, when he heard Thibodeaux hail him from the bank, "Ay-eeee! Boudreaux, what you done got yourself into?"

As Boudreaux breathlessly explained, Thibodeaux interrrupted, "That was near a big old cypress tree, up in a little cove, by a stand of Tupelo gum?"

As Boudreaux nodded yes, Thibodeaux told him, "I ran into that old genie last week, and he don't hear worth a damn."

He reached behind the seat of the truck, and pulled out the most enormous cigarette lighter Boudreaux had ever seen.

"You think I'm dumb enough to wish for a nine inch Bic?"

+1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information