Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2008 rxt-x comparisons

Ok so as you guys know i have a 2005 rxt 215 and am wondering about changing upto the rxt-x or modding mine.

Ok so what are the differences: supercharger, computer,valves,impellar,intakegrate.

I live in australia so prices are different i bought my ski for $13500 and the new one with registration and trailer costs $22500.

Will it be cheaper to mod mine or to just get the new one add mod it.

If i do buy the new one i will want to put the new riva intake grate, more boost,larger injectors etc etc.

Can i make mine just as fast as a modded rxt-x cause i know the motors are the same and thats about it or will it just be cheaper to get the new one and mod it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by quickski View Post
    Ok so as you guys know i have a 2005 rxt 215 and am wondering about changing upto the rxt-x or modding mine.

Ok so what are the differences: supercharger, computer,valves,impellar,intakegrate.

I live in australia so prices are different i bought my ski for $13500 and the new one with registration and trailer costs $22500.

Will it be cheaper to mod mine or to just get the new one add mod it.

If i do buy the new one i will want to put the new riva intake grate, more boost,larger injectors etc etc.

Can i make mine just as fast as a modded rxt-x cause i know the motors are the same and thats about it or will it just be cheaper to get the new one and mod it.
    Hey mate how many hours are on your ski?? If you still have relatively low hours i would say just stick to modding yours.. For a couple of grand you could have a similar performing ski.

Rude1 S/C...three blade prop....rrfpr....worx intake grate...I've been side by side with a RXT running this setup and it is the same if not a touch quicker than my T-X....I still have him on hole shot but once he installs the VTS it will be interesting....I'm Running 15/22r prop...cut intake grate ...pretty much stock

ok well i already have the riva top loader intake grate, whats mods need to be done to basically have my ski exactly the same as an rxt-x ecept it being a different colour, also is the ride plate different.
    what are the exact supercharger types etc i should get.

how difficult is it to install the VTS on my 05rxt do i just by the rxp parts for the rxp05 model and fit them up?
    if so which parts do i need?

Question

ok well i already have the riva top loader intake grate, whats mods need to be done to basically have my ski exactly the same as an rxt-x ecept it being a different colour, also is the ride plate different.
    what are the exact supercharger types etc i should get.
    what mods do you have so far? just the grate.

just to name a few

x-charger upgrade
    external intercooler
    42lb injectors
    rising rate fuel pressure reg
    upgraded air intake
    and last but not least a prop (impeller)

Ok this is what i have riva top loader intake grate solar 14/17r impeller.
    If i go out and buy an rxt-x 08 model i will still want to mod the shit out of it.
    So what i want to know is the mods you do on the rxt-x can they be done to my rxt05.
    bigger better everything.
    For instance what iam getting at is lets say i have both ski's for a minute and rxt-x 08 and my rxt 05 and i mod the shit out of both of them will there be any reason why one ski would out perform the other or can you mod them in such a way so that everything is identical other than cosmetics of the colour etc.

+1
    Yes, you can mod an RXT to be the same as a T-X but if you want to mod a jetski irregardless of what it is then start with the better platform and do the T-X. The T-X is basically a stage 2 or 3 RXT. But it's got a bigger intake to the pump which means it will always have some advantage in holeshot (all else being equal).

ok i want to mod my 05 rtx to be similar to a modded 08rxt-x
    how difficult is it to install the VTS on my ski and should i get the parts for it from an rxp 05 or some other model?

how difficult is it to install the VTS on my ski and should i get the parts for it from an rxp 05 or some other model?
    bump bump

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information