Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 132
  1. #1
    Pistonwash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,595
    +1
    77

    WallE got smoked!!

    Period, paragraph, end of story!!!!!!!!!!!

    0 for 2!!



  2. #2
    Mpeavler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Anderson, Indiana
    Posts
    5,155
    +1
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistonwash View Post
    Period, paragraph, end of story!!!!!!!!!!!

    0 for 2!!



    video?

  3. #3
    Mpeavler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Anderson, Indiana
    Posts
    5,155
    +1
    170
    Well Mikey...was it closer this time since we don't have a video?

    M

  4. #4
    Pistonwash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,595
    +1
    77
    No...it was a total obliteration...left him like he was riding a Wetjet!

    There was never any doubt...thanks to Woody!

  5. #5
    Pistonwash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,595
    +1
    77
    I think Romo has video...if he can get it posted later.

    It was over in a matter of seconds...as Flyboy said "That was just plain ugly"

    Jessie was good sport about it...he bought me lunch and is gonna put on the (I got beat by Pistonwash) pink sticker.

    He actually took my ski and had the fastest time of the day...better than me. And....his cylinders are going to be sent off to Minden, Nevada sometime this week. Then we'll have to go round 3.

  6. #6
    Altezza01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Destin, FL
    Posts
    1,527
    +1
    13
    yeah i got smoke but go figure...ported ski vs nonported. that's pretty much a give me there. but mikes ski pulls hard throughout the whole power band and i'm pretty surprised. i got the container from mike to ship off my cylindars but i need to find a whole new topend for i'm going on 80 hours. next time mike it'll be a different story.

  7. #7
    Mpeavler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Anderson, Indiana
    Posts
    5,155
    +1
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Altezza01 View Post
    yeah i got smoke but go figure...ported ski vs nonported. that's pretty much a give me there. but mikes ski pulls hard throughout the whole power band and i'm pretty surprised. i got the container from mike to ship off my cylindars but i need to find a whole new topend for i'm going on 80 hours. next time mike it'll be a different story.
    Good sportsmanship.....time to level the playin field! I didn't know that it was ported vs no-ported...that's the old knife to a gunfight there!

    M

  8. #8
    Pistonwash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,595
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpeavler View Post
    Good sportsmanship.....time to level the playin field! I didn't know that it was ported vs no-ported...that's the old knife to a gunfight there!

    M

    Ha...I guess the "old" school did to the new school what it had coming!

    I tried to warn them...but nooooooooooo, they would'nt listen to me. I've only had the ski for a couple of weeks, so there is still lots to do. More grinding and testing.

    Flybuoy is next.

  9. #9
    Pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WALLE SMOKE 001.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	118564   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WALLE SMOKE 002.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	118565   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WALLE SMOKE 003.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	118566   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WALLE SMOKE 004.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	118567   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WALLE SMOKE 005.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	118568  

  10. #10
    Mpeavler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Anderson, Indiana
    Posts
    5,155
    +1
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistonwash View Post
    Ha...I guess the "old" school did to the new school what it had coming!

    I tried to warn them...but nooooooooooo, they would'nt listen to me. I've only had the ski for a couple of weeks, so there is still lots to do. More grinding and testing.

    Flybuoy is next.


    Yup ...ya been around for so many years...heck 10 years ago you were helping me with my ol raider....before the guy sunk it in your neck of the woods.

    m

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. fzr svho ques upgrade ques after got smoke
    By Bushwick718 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 07:01 AM
  2. Got smoked today....
    By VaRedneck in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 06:47 PM
  3. Got smoked
    By VaRedneck in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 05:17 AM
  4. I got smoked by a Honda!?!?!
    By thesepaperwings in forum Honda Open Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 10:02 PM
  5. Got smoked yesterday...
    By VaRedneck in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 08:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •