looking for 2004 rxp parts

im looking for a seat cowl for a apple green 04 rxp, the seat cowl is the same for an 05 apple green. If someone has one they are willing to sell that is in good shape please reply for I do not have one thanks I can be contacted @ 302 547 8133

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    There all the same for all year model RXP's I believe Seems many are looking for these in the classifieds... what's happening to them

rxp

yes I know this the problem, the 2004 was the only year that they matched the seat cover with the cowl pad on the front of the seat cowl . They will all fit but finding one that is apple green for the year is hard to find, painting one to match will only cause a paint flaking problem later. The rxp seat cowls 2006 and later all use a black pad at the front, Im trying to get back to factory specks. If someone has one they can contact me at 302 547 8133 thanks for the reply rob

sorry bigdaddy rxp I did not read your reply correctly, the problem is that most people will sit on them until they brake or they remove them because they want more room on the seat. They end up throwing them away because the do not like them or they are broken

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by robrxp View Post
    sorry bigdaddy rxp I did not read your reply correctly, the problem is that most people will sit on them until they brake or they remove them because they want more room on the seat. They end up throwing them away because the do not like them or they are broken
    Actually... I misunderstood what you were talking about. Thought you meant the lower seat cowling... but anyway... I have a rear set cowling thats mint!!! Never used... will be glad to sell it to you

rxp seat cowl

cool, apple green I would guess if we can work out a payment arrangement sounds good to me cal me today and lets work something out 302-547-8133 rob

Thread Information