What impeller should I use with my rxp setup

I would like to know your opinions on what impeller I should be running with my setup on my 2008 Rxp. I have a stage 2 riva kit without the power cooler kit, but I do have the blow off valve. I also have the pro-series O.P.A.S. blockoff kit, pro-series reduction nozzle, and the vts extension rod. Should I be using the solas 15/20R impeller from the stage 2 kit or should I be using a different impeller. I am currently running the stock impeller and the ski doesn`t stay hooked up. It seems to cavitate at higher speeds. The reason I never put the stage 1 impeller on was because I knew I would shortly be going to the stage 2 kit. Is the power cooler kit worth the money. Let me know what you think. Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxridda02 View Post
    I would like to know your opinions on what impeller I should be running with my setup on my 2008 Rxp. I have a stage 2 riva kit without the power cooler kit, but I do have the blow off valve. I also have the pro-series O.P.A.S. blockoff kit, pro-series reduction nozzle, and the vts extension rod. Should I be using the solas 15/20R impeller from the stage 2 kit or should I be using a different impeller. I am currently running the stock impeller and the ski doesn`t stay hooked up. It seems to cavitate at higher speeds. The reason I never put the stage 1 impeller on was because I knew I would shortly be going to the stage 2 kit. Is the power cooler kit worth the money. Let me know what you think. Thanks
    Welcome To Greenhulk Mxriddda!!!!

Yes you will be Ok with the 15/20 solas..You will probley have to tweek it to get your RPMs in line IF you cannot do it with the reduction nozzles and rings..The stock impellor is way to small for your setup...And YES a power cooler is defiinatly a HP improvement..I would highly recommend putting one in..

+1
    Welcome to the forum

You are over pitched now with the 15/22 but once you go to the power cooler it will be just right.

Also, i would ditch the BOV.

Thank you for your help. I apologize for not getting back sooner. This site is amazing, everything you could possibly need to know can be found on the site and in great detail.

Thank You so much

Thread Information