Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PWC storage in Miami

I'm trying to find places to store my waverunner in Miami. I live in Brickell, so Riders Unlimited/Splash Academy was one option, but $250 seems steep for a PWC storage (thats like $25/ft). Anyone have another option. If so could you let me know. I know there are storage options out there, but the marinas I've contacted and the home storage units I've looked into don't take PWC storage. Any SPECIFIC places you guys know of would be appreciated, and if you know how much they charge even better. Thanks

+1
    I live right on the river by sw 12th ave. They have dockage in the back, I think its like 8 bucks a foot, but i dunno if they take ski's. Furthermore I doubt u wanna leave your ski exposed, but if your interested I can ask.

+1
    speedrush . . .somewhere on here there was a guy trying to give up his spot at $100 a month (for like 8 more months or something) i wanna say it was at the 76th street marina or w.e that causeway is (a bit up there but it's all in your riding grounds) !!! i don't like how splash academy works
    Ex g/f had 2 skis there and a racoon ate through her seat . . they told them TOUGH (and they have the premium storage on both skis) also the way they put them in the water !!! EHHHHH . . unless u don't care about the ski !!! i would keep looking man !!!

thanks for the heads up on splash academy, I'll keep looking. That spot on 79th would work for me. I'm going to try and find the post, but if you know it send me a PM.

I just tried calling about 10 marinas in Miami and all said nope on PWC storage. I have a trailer, but the problem is I live in a high-rise condo so I can't even take it home.

I gotta find something soon bc I am supposed to buy one this weekend!!!

what about garaged storage places, are there any close to miami? All the ones I've seen are do not have garage style storage on the bottom floor

well i got a buddy that said i can use his garage for a while, so i'll keep my eyes out over the next few weeks.

Check http://www.valuestoreit.com/ good security - $105 per month 1st month is free. If you take it we can split $25 of commission

Thanks for the heads up. I will send you a PM if I end up needing this. Thanks

+1
    Most public storage places will rent a parking spot.I got one here in Broward for 80 bucks last yr which I only used for a few months until I started storing in a hidden location

I got a place to store it in South Beach. The guy charges $50 a month and it is only a mile from the launch. I am moving pretty soon so if anyone is looking for a spot I can forward the info once I sell my ski and the spot opens up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information