Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Need help on a part

    Anybody know what the long plastic piece that runs on the bottom of the hull is call to keep the hull from scratching when parked on the beach? I've been trying to find it so I can put it on my other Waverunners ....also a place to buy it also

    please see picture

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	waverunnner.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	334.5 KB 
ID:	119235  

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Neighborhood Superman SlowStang305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Not a problem!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Need help on finding parts
    By TanTeckSang in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-12-2015, 04:01 AM
  2. Need Help identifying a part on a YAMAHA FX HO 2004. LOTS OF OIL IN THE HULL....
    By ky3232 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 01:09 PM
  3. Need help on small part!
    By Sigmarxt in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 12:27 AM
  4. need help naming a part on my 96 raider
    By bigdaddy90 in forum Yamaha Projects & Build Threads
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 12:31 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts