Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

replacement bearings

i have had the bearings on my s/c gone out once already, and figure it it about time to replace them again for saftey. i can find the tensioner bearing on the kawi site, but for the s/c pully bearing they only have the entire pully module listed? can i buy justthe bearing? will the R&D bearings fit? but they need to be replaced more often than oem, right? how is quality compared to the oem bearings? just don't want to pay $400 again for the oem pully and bearings......thanks

+1
    If it is classic ball bearing you can go to ceramic hybrid bearing.

you just need to find the size .

Got one if ya need it, heres the deal though. Pulley is free as long as RACE 09.

+1

cool

Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    Got one if ya need it, heres the deal though. Pulley is free as long as RACE 09.
    cool, do you mean am i racing in 09, oh yeah. i just pulled my motor to do a good check up

Hey #95, is this what your looking for?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7177.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	3.88 MB 
ID:	120021

Name:	IMG_7175.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	3.80 MB 
ID:	120022
    I said free to you because back in 07 when I injested water at a race in South Carolina, remember when the plug snapped off in the head.. When I was working my ass off at 11pm in my Super Rig at night trying to get it out and was short some tools. You at the time didnt even know me, went out in the rain and got me some of your tools. Because of you I made the race the vary next morning. I told you then that some day I would be there for you. I keep my word!!!!

+1

[quote=Skips313;977884]Hey #95, is this what your looking for?

Name:	IMG_7177.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	3.88 MB 
ID:	120021

Name:	IMG_7175.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	3.80 MB 
ID:	120022
    I said free to you because back in 07 when I injested water at a race in South Carolina, remember when the plug snapped off in the head.. When I was working my ass off at 11pm in my Super Rig at night trying to get it out and was short some tools. You at the time didnt even know me, went out in the rain and got me some of your tools. Because of you I made the race the vary next morning. I told you then that some day I would be there for you. I keep my word!!!![/quote

no problem man anytime! as for keeping your word, you have already done that and then some! you have helped me out alot, and i definately owe you a couple! so let me know when there is anything i can do for you!

I guess the bearing does not come out! looks punched or crimpt in there.
    let me know how you want me to do shipping. Thanks again.....

Skip. Whats the deal with these pullyes? They "LOOK" to be some kind of billet? They dont look like the stockers...How do we get one of these? When I talked to Bill Chapin last week, he was mentioning that the aluminum tension wheels they sell would produce less heat, because they are lighter, etc...I'm ALL stock on all my wheels... BUt if these produced less heat then....I'm all for it. SO.. Whats the word on these secret pulleys?

EDIT.... I think I just realized the ones in this pic DONT have the dull dampner cover on them...Thats why they look so shiney.

+1

tensioner bearing

anyone replaced the tensioner bearing, mine is about to go and need to replace it but manual only show how peices fit nothing about disassembly. do i just press it out?

Oh sh1t clip has to be remove and then press it out.

I call it oh sh1t clip cause it always pops and shoots across the shop. "oh shit!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    Skip. Whats the deal with these pullyes? They "LOOK" to be some kind of billet? They dont look like the stockers...How do we get one of these? When I talked to Bill Chapin last week, he was mentioning that the aluminum tension wheels they sell would produce less heat, because they are lighter, etc...I'm ALL stock on all my wheels... BUt if these produced less heat then....I'm all for it. SO.. Whats the word on these secret pulleys?

EDIT.... I think I just realized the ones in this pic DONT have the dull dampner cover on them...Thats why they look so shiney.
    I love ya Robert.

Ask a question and answer it yourself..... Yes they are stock off brand new machines. Never been ran.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information