Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,072
    +1
    790

    I need seadoo's RED paint code! Please!

    Guys I am looking for the 03RXDi, GTX Wake, or 07 RXP red paint code.
    If you can help in anyway please let me know.

    .


  2. #2
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Guys I am looking for the 03RXDi, GTX Wake, or 07 RXP red paint code.
    If you can help in anyway please let me know.

    .
    B176 viper red

  3. #3
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,072
    +1
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    B176 viper red
    So do I give PPG this code and it is ON?

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    So do I give PPG this code and it is ON?

    Thanks!
    I dont know if it will pull up with ppg but I do know it will with my BASF system. PPG may be able to cross it over though.

  5. #5
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,072
    +1
    790
    Can you shoot me a pm with your number, just in case my painter needs to get the info? I am not sure what paint he is gonna use, but Emron (sp.) went on the bottom.
    Thanks a bunch!

  6. #6
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Can you shoot me a pm with your number, just in case my painter needs to get the info? I am not sure what paint he is gonna use, but Emron (sp.) went on the bottom.
    Thanks a bunch!
    Sure. pm. sent.

  7. #7
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,072
    +1
    790
    Thanks a BUnch. I like that RED!

  8. #8
    GTXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NW, GA
    Posts
    1,776
    ppg 74790

  9. #9
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,072
    +1
    790
    Thanks I will let him know..

    Hey Guys, Shoot me some pics of what you all painted with this red.
    You have me interested in your schemes.

    /

  10. #10
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Thanks I will let him know..

    Hey Guys, Shoot me some pics of what you all painted with this red.
    You have me interested in your schemes.

    /
    I have'nt done any custom work with this color. Only repairs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2014 rxp-x red paint code
    By mika in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 10:06 AM
  2. need ppg or dupont paint code for yamaha pure white.
    By 98gsxl951 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 05:10 PM
  3. seadoo 2010 rxpx paint code
    By jerryspringer in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 06:25 AM
  4. Anyone know the 2010 seadoo 'Dragon Red' Paint code
    By Danno76 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 11:52 PM
  5. Viper Red Paint Code
    By jasonj2004 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 06:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •