Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dubz1 250X won the MH 300.

Robert and Mark won it on the Green Machine.

Way to go PWCOffshore Team, you guys truly do rock and continue to absolutely hold it down for us Kawi Blood.

The west coast soldiers keep on doing what needs to be done. Keeping Kawi on Top..........

Yeah Kawi!! Way to DUBZ

It was all Mark.. He rode like a CHAMP! Well, so did the Kawi. That thing has a mind of its own! It ran strong all day! For 6 hours straight! Only had 1 hiccup (oil light came on). Other than that...It rocked! Not to mention, ALL the Kawi's (that held together) rocked. 4 of the top five were Ultra's. and maybe 6 of the top ten overall...We had our IRONWOMAN teammate Shawn Alladio win 3 OVERALL (YES OVERALL IRONWOMAN) on a STOCK KAWI! CHick is an AMAZING RIDER, and an amazing Athlete! So yeah... The weather Gods decided to blow the wind for the day. Friday was an RXP day for sure. Today was also an RXP day...Their is a God!

Where is Waz and David!

I was thinking of the GREENHULK Kawi Crew when we won! Hope we made you guys proud!
    Last edited by Dubz1; 03-02-2009 at 01:14 PM. Reason: spelling

+1
    Awesome job guys! Glad you had the ultra on deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    It was all Mark.. He rode like a CHAMP! Well, so did the Kawi. That think has a mind of its own! It ran strong all day! For 6 hours straight! Only had 1 hiccup (oil light came on). Other than that...It rocked! Not to mention, ALL the Kawi's (that held together) rocked. 4 of the top five were Ultra's. and maybe 6 of the top ten overall...We had our IRONWOMAN teammate Shawn Alladio win 3 OVERALL (YES OVERALL IRONWOMAN) on a STOCK KAWI! CHick is an AMAZING RIDER, and an amazing Athlete! So yeah... The weather Gods decided to blow the wind for the day. Friday was an RXP day for sure. Today was also an RXP day...Their is a God!

Where is Waz and David!

I was thinking of the GREENHULK Kawi Crew when we won! Hope we made you guys proud!

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    It was all Mark.. He rode like a CHAMP! Well, so did the Kawi. That think has a mind of its own! It ran strong all day! For 6 hours straight! Only had 1 hiccup (oil light came on). Other than that...It rocked! Not to mention, ALL the Kawi's (that held together) rocked. 4 of the top five were Ultra's. and maybe 6 of the top ten overall...We had our IRONWOMAN teammate Shawn Alladio win 3 OVERALL (YES OVERALL IRONWOMAN) on a STOCK KAWI! CHick is an AMAZING RIDER, and an amazing Athlete! So yeah... The weather Gods decided to blow the wind for the day. Friday was an RXP day for sure. Today was also an RXP day...Their is a God!

Where is Waz and David!

Well done Rob.

We were praying that the god of the wind would make a appearance So you wouldn't have to lower your standard's and ride a Seapoo

once again from your brotha from another motha congrats

GO the KAWI

Waz,Dave

We r Having a Elijah Craig for you as I type

Waz

We would love to come over one day, shame so bloody far, But you never know wot the future will bring

+1
    Man I wish I was there, very very well done rob, told you you would hate riding a seadsh*t,

Congrats man, we are very proud of you, so proud I will have a nother hic drink for you. hic......

+1
    Well done Kawa boys

Congrats guys...

Awesome job guys, you should be very proud of your accomplishments. Speaks very highly of the Kawi durability also. 300 miles is outrageous!! I bet several people cant even walk today after a race like that.. I thought 36 miles in the atlantic was a real test, cant imagine 300..

+1
    great job!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information