+1

2009 Mark Hahn 300 Photo Galleries

Trawlercat, Tin Man, Mike Golf, Hotel Whiskey, Bushong and Conner

Thank you to the staff and volunteers who worked at this event, the promoters, scorekeepers, checkpoints, announcing, the awards program, the chef's for the dinner, the servers, the dishwashers, the government officials, the families, the international teams, every single race team pit crew, the spectators, greenhulk.net, the sponsors of all the racers, the race boats, the race teams and ironman racers. Thank you to the Hahn Family in memory of Mark. I can't list all the names deserving of their recognition on behalf of this event, my team and I appreciate everyone involved in the progress of this race. Big thanks to the fans of endurance racing, the amazing amount of female athletes who participated...my children, and most importnatly for me, Kawasaki Motors Corporation and Mark Gerner, the entire PWCoffshore.com race team, Hypnotic Films and my Liquid Militia Pit Team. Not going to bore you with more sappy words, enjoy the pictures.

Chris and O'side Bill!

Special thanks to Mother Nature.

I enjoyed my race.

Please post your photo albums or photos on this thread.
    I'll start off with the album I uploaded from the awards:

http://flickr.com/photos/k38shawn/se...7614690870398/

+1

Chris and O'Bill!

Jordan and the lovely Miss M

Ahmed and his cute cousin

1am Liquid Militia pit crew gets ready...

+1

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Thanks for the Pictures,and making me really feel bad I couldn't make it. Your Crew did a heck of a job for you with little to no sleep. But it's amazing how during the race the adrinline keeps you driving forward. Congrats to you and your team.

+1
    Mr. Everything YOUNG our ProPhoTagRapher

http://flickr.com/photos/younggtx/se...7614652613922/

Mark Gerner and Robert Carreon #58
    Mark Hahn Memorial 300 Endurance Race 2009 National Champion
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    2-28-2009 at Crazy Horse Campground

The Fifth Annual “World’s Longest Continuous PWC Race”, the race is being held again in the memory of endurance racer Mark Hahn who was instrumental in providing the momentum to keep endurance racing going strong and growing across the country before his untimely death during a PWC race in 2004. The “Team” format features two riders for runabout (sit down) boat teams and up to three riders for a stand-up craft. Solo riders are also welcome to “Ironman” the race on either style of boat, a real test of endurance and stamina reserved for only the true endurance zealots.

The race is returning to Crazy Horse Campground’s Main Beach site , and the 10 mile course we have approval from the Coast Guard for will pit all the teams against the wind, rough water and long runs that this event has become synonymous with.” In addition to all the weather and water conditions all the teams have to contend with, they will also be required to make fuel stops without spilling fuel and make rider changes several times during the race, while modifying their race strategies as the race progresses. There will be six different classes competing on the race course simultaneously, with all the racers competing for the overall title. At the conclusion of the race, each class winning team will be crowned the APBA National Endurance Champion for their respective class. Awards sit down dinner will once again be held at the Aquatic center Rods and Recs room.

We have on the water still photography and magazine coverage to chronicle the event for the riders. The awards banquet will feature a sit down dinner for over 400 people and over 100 award trophies to be presented to overall and class winners with a host of special awards that will again surprise their worthy recipients.

Race information, updates and results will be posted on the Mark Hahn web sitewww.pwcfun.com/markhahn300.asp, www.apbaracing.com, and www.pwcoffshore.com .

+1
    PWCoffshore.com Champion: Gerner's photo file:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3119210...7614714476798/

Thanks for posting that pic of Mrs. Rachel and I Ms. Shawn. Congrats to you again! It was nice to meet you out there.. How can I get other pics you have off of flickr?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kman Kawi Guy View Post
    Thanks for posting that pic of Mrs. Rachel and I Ms. Shawn. Congrats to you again! It was nice to meet you out there.. How can I get other pics you have off of flickr?
    Hello Jordan,
    I think if you create a www.flickr.com account and link as a friend of mine you can download them. If not, write me at my [email protected] and let me know which photos you want and I'll send them to you.
    Say hello to your father.
    Shawn

Thread Information