Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

green wheel & frizzle intercooler????

hello rxt05 i have the green wheel rivagrate cooltube steel washers and impellor if i put the intercooler will i have to go to 42# injetors. thanks scooter

+1
    Yes, the combination of a green wheel or equivalant and any external intercooler on the market (including the Fizzle IC Kit) requires 42# injectors OR a rising rate fuel pressure regulator when the stock air intake is no longer in place.

+1

taken from sticky in 4tec performance

There are quite a few options when it comes to superchargers. I will list below the different superchargers on the market and which injectors will be necessary to run them. The list will go from the weakest supercharger to the strongest.

Stock SC - stock injectors

Riva GenII - (same as Green Charger impeller)

Rotax Racing High Boost - stock injectors with stock intercooler. 42# injectors with external intercooler OR stock injectors with a Rude rising rate fuel pressure regulator.

Green Charger - stock injectors with stock intercooler. 42# injectors with external intercooler OR stock injectors with a Rude rising rate fuel pressure regulator.

Riva Stage 3 SC (pro series) - With Riva ECU you will need the 50# injectors because that's what it's mapped for. With stock ECU or Rotax Racing ECU you will need 42# injectors OR stock injectors with a Rude rising rate fuel pressure regulator.

Sea Doo OEM X model supercharger
    - With Riva ECU you will need the 50# injectors because that's what it's mapped for. With stock ECU or 07 and older Rotax Racing ECU you will need a Rude rising rate fuel pressure regulator.

Rude Performance "Rude Charger" or Les Cooke "B" kit SC - With Riva ECU you will need the 50# injectors because that's what it's mapped for. With stock ECU or 07 and older Rotax Racing ECU you will need a Rude rising rate fuel pressure regulator.

Quote Originally Posted by gprjersey07 View Post
    There are quite a few options when it comes to superchargers. I will list below the different superchargers on the market and which injectors will be necessary to run them. The list will go from the weakest supercharger to the strongest.

Stock SC - stock injectors

Riva GenII - (same as Green Charger impeller)

Rotax Racing High Boost - stock injectors with stock intercooler. 42# injectors with external intercooler OR stock injectors with a Rude rising rate fuel pressure regulator.

Green Charger - stock injectors with stock intercooler. 42# injectors with external intercooler OR stock injectors with a Rude rising rate fuel pressure regulator.

Riva Stage 3 SC (pro series) - With Riva ECU you will need the 50# injectors because that's what it's mapped for. With stock ECU or Rotax Racing ECU you will need 42# injectors OR stock injectors with a Rude rising rate fuel pressure regulator.

Sea Doo OEM X model supercharger - With Riva ECU you will need the 50# injectors because that's what it's mapped for. With stock ECU or 07 and older Rotax Racing ECU you will need a Rude rising rate fuel pressure regulator.

Rude Performance "Rude Charger" or Les Cooke "B" kit SC - With Riva ECU you will need the 50# injectors because that's what it's mapped for. With stock ECU or 07 and older Rotax Racing ECU you will need a Rude rising rate fuel pressure regulator.
    Thank you for that! Great info!

Isnt the frizzle available at friendly's?

Please dont let this come off as a newb question but why doesnt riva want you to install injectors on the stage 2 kit? External intercooler with riva gen2 supercharger impeller...

BLACK MAGIC HEADERS hydrojunkie's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    Isnt the frizzle available at friendly's?
    no thats fribble.

i need a frizzle i c kit though

Quote Originally Posted by CKYnick View Post
    Please dont let this come off as a newb question but why doesnt riva want you to install injectors on the stage 2 kit? External intercooler with riva gen2 supercharger impeller...
    If I am not mistaken it's cause the wheel that originally came in that kit was the gen 1 and it does not produce as much boost as the gen 2 wheel.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by blowbyu View Post
    If I am not mistaken it's cause the wheel that originally came in that kit was the gen 1 and it does not produce as much boost as the gen 2 wheel.
    That's correct.

Question what the answer!!!!!!!!

do or dont i need the injectors help please scoooter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information