Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1

FREE - GTX / RXT Hull - Crashed

It's free to whoever picks it up if someone wants it. Maybe u want an empty hull to layout a project or mock something up...

it's the current GTX / RXT style hull.. this one is a 2004 particlarly.

it's STRIPPED, and crashed..

it has SOME trim pieces, mostly damaged. has reverse cable. has some hoses , OPAS and rideplate hoses.. fuel filler, pump support...

the hood is gone
    no seats
    no motor
    no rideplate
    no electronics
    no steering
    no gas tank

it's free for the taking... there's a hole in the front lower hull where the tow hook USED to be .. other than that all cosmetic surface damage here and there

Located 11803 area code

e-mail me if any questions or u want it... in my humble opinion it's a hull only good for mock up purposes and an extensive project. no paperwork! ... if you are an amazing fiberglass guy u could probbaly fix it if you really wanted to... i've seen worse fixed

e-mail me or PM me...

[email protected]

thanks

Glove box

Do you happen to have the lid the one below the stering?

Do you happen to have the glove box?(below the steering)

sorry double post

+1
    sorry.. i dont have that lid... it's missing, along with the tow hook, LOL

You should light it on fire and push it into the ocean.

or blow it up.

come up with a creative way to destroy it.

+1
    probably gonna hoist it on top of the roof of the building and drop it off the edge and take video ... altho i really dont think anything exciting would happen dropping a hull from 25-30 feet in the air onto concrete.... probably would take a few drops to get it to weaken and break apart

i'll just sawzall it up into pieces and put it in a dumpster.... but before i totally scrap it wanted to see if anyone wanted it for brainstorming or creative ideas of mock-up for some project

it still has vin tags on it... it's just been a mess that was lost off a lift of a bulkhead during a storm and then went under a pier and the tide came up and it was stuck under the pier with the nose resting on rocks getting the shit kicked out of it... insurance, junked, totalled, no one wanted the thing, been passed around and here i have it (after i looted the parts i wanted out of it)

i just have it sitting on the racks outside at work so i'll wait a couple weeks see if someone wants it before i find something creative to do it it

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    probably gonna hoist it on top of the roof of the building and drop it off the edge and take video ... altho i really dont think anything exciting would happen dropping a hull from 25-30 feet in the air onto concrete.... probably would take a few drops to get it to weaken and break apart

i'll just sawzall it up into pieces and put it in a dumpster.... but before i totally scrap it wanted to see if anyone wanted it for brainstorming or creative ideas of mock-up for some project

it still has vin tags on it... it's just been a mess that was lost off a lift of a bulkhead during a storm and then went under a pier and the tide came up and it was stuck under the pier with the nose resting on rocks getting the shit kicked out of it... insurance, junked, totalled, no one wanted the thing, been passed around and here i have it (after i looted the parts i wanted out of it)

i just have it sitting on the racks outside at work so i'll wait a couple weeks see if someone wants it before i find something creative to do it it
    any pics?

+1
    i'll take a couple pics this afternoon and get them up

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    i'll take a couple pics this afternoon and get them up
    Thanks Bro!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information