Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

which prop should i buy for my 98 XPL?

hey guys,

I just want to know which prop i should buy alot of people talk about Solas, and hear people say to get the Concord or the Xprop. Which one do you guys think will give me more speed and more performance. Also I heard the Skat treks are good too which one do you guys think i should get for speed and performance?

And if anyone has a prop for me to sell let me know in the market for a prop

Thanks Guys

Warner Robins, GA Home of the 2007 All-Star Little League World Champions!
    I don't like the Concord personally, I have my stock prop pitched up one degree on the trailing edge currently on my XP. The Skat 13/21 Swirl is supposed to be an excellent prop for this ski, although I haven't tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzo View Post
    hey guys,

I just want to know which prop i should buy alot of people talk about Solas, and hear people say to get the Concord or the Xprop. Which one do you guys think will give me more speed and more performance. Also I heard the Skat treks are good too which one do you guys think i should get for speed and performance?

And if anyone has a prop for me to sell let me know in the market for a prop

Thanks Guys
    solas is probably your fastest prop over the skat but the skat will get you to your top speed faster and it will be faster in the chop. so unless you do alot of long, straight ,and flat riding I would Get yourself the Skat13-20 for stock if your running real good get the13-20 Good luck

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dan725 View Post
    solas is probably your fastest prop over the skat but the skat will get you to your top speed faster and it will be faster in the chop. so unless you do alot of long, straight ,and flat riding I would Get yourself the Skat13-20 for stock if your running real good get the13-20 Good luck
    Lets seeskat13-20...... OR 13-20

Stick with stock

Quote Originally Posted by jawz View Post
    I think he meant 13/21...lol

+1
    Stock prop is best overall but all the blades have to be exactly 13-19 with a good wear ring along with it. This is best done with a set of air filters and re jet kit.If you can get the revs up past 7000 the engine will produce enough torque to let the prop work right through the rev range .

The best mod to do is weld the outside of your stock prop and build the outer edges and then re machine it back so it is a precise fit to a new wear ring inner diameter. It is a pain to do as not to many people know how but it is a proven winner with zero cavitation and maximum performance from the stock pump. Have had the same prop since 99 and none come close.

Quote Originally Posted by SURFnTURF View Post
    Stock prop is best overall but all the blades have to be exactly 13-19 with a good wear ring along with it. This is best done with a set of air filters and re jet kit.If you can get the revs up past 7000 the engine will produce enough torque to let the prop work right through the rev range .

The best mod to do is weld the outside of your stock prop and build the outer edges and then re machine it back so it is a precise fit to a new wear ring inner diameter. It is a pain to do as not to many people know how but it is a proven winner with zero cavitation and maximum performance from the stock pump. Have had the same prop since 99 and none come close.
    +1 That's why mine runs 67...

so i should stick with the stock that i Have? or is stock a brand sorry little confused, and some of you guys where saying skat 13-20 and some 13-21 which one is the right one?

Quote Originally Posted by jawz View Post
    yes I ment 13- 21 sorry.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information