Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

questions about an RXP for sale

There is an brand new 2007 RXP for sale near me with full factory warranty. They want $5999 for it, and the ad says its from a dealership. I work graveyard so i cant call them right now as they aren't open, but if this isn't a scam, should i jump all over it? I don't know if it comes with a trailer, but im assuming not at that price. This would be my first ski, so any help is appreciated guys.

+1
    Are you sure its the 215hp version ? If so thats a great deal. I am betting it is the 155hp version.

Oh ya you're probably right, I didn't even think about that.

State of Confusion BartenderSmalley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostluos View Post
    There is an brand new 2007 RXP for sale near me with full factory warranty. They want $5999 for it, and the ad says its from a dealership. I work graveyard so i cant call them right now as they aren't open, but if this isn't a scam, should i jump all over it? I don't know if it comes with a trailer, but im assuming not at that price. This would be my first ski, so any help is appreciated guys.
    ITS A SCAM. I know the one you are talking about...they go by different names, but there are other threads on here about repomotorsports.com and bonzamotorsports.com and some others.

They have been taking pictures of skis at dealerships, and then selling them over the internet with 'cash deposits' and such. STAY CLEAR.....

I called the guy and he works for a legit dealership, with a full stock of choppers PWCs dirtbikes quads, etc...

+1
    I called the guy and he works for a legit dealership, with a full stock of choppers PWCs dirtbikes quads, etc...

is it for a 215hp ski?

I too have seen alot of similar scams. I would put my eyes on it personally before I did the deal.

+1
    That sounds like a great deal, just make sure the warranty is from BRP (Seadoo) it's called B.E.S.T., if they are offering a third party warranty I would be VERY cautious...

if you buy it don't forget to change out the ceramic washers, read this:
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19887

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderSammy View Post
    ITS A SCAM. I know the one you are talking about...they go by different names, but there are other threads on here about repomotorsports.com and bonzamotorsports.com and some others.

They have been taking pictures of skis at dealerships, and then selling them over the internet with 'cash deposits' and such. STAY CLEAR.....
    +1

State of Confusion BartenderSmalley's Avatar
    they all seem to work for legitimate dealerships, and they accept credit cards, and they will gladly show you the ski and even let you look at it before you buy it - and then they will remind you that the shipping is free and included. And that they even have a program where you can put just a small deposit down of $1000 and they will SHIP the ski to you for FREE and give you 3-days to check it out. If it's what you wanted, you pay the rest through the 'independent company' - but if you don't like it, you can ship it back and they will pay the return shipping AND give you the $1000 back.

Sound about right?? Or some variation of this?? And when you attempt to put down the deposit on your CREDIT CARD (since you are then insured) they don't accept credit cards...but will gladly give you the address to the nearest Western Union.

http://www.eastbaymotorsports.com/default.asp

Thats the link to the website, and i wouldnt settle for a delivery. they are local and i would pick it up from them personally. After reviewing their site what would you say...

Also i just wanna say thanks for all of your help. Great group of ppl. Even if this sale doesnt work out i plan on getting a ski soon and look forward to working with all of you.

P.S. its for the 215 HP model

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information