03-05-2009, 05:57 PM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
thinking people have repomotorsport.com confused with god nos what !
im online all the time i made a purchase with these people come to find out people on this form are downrating a company they have never seen or heard of!! anyways i just wanted to say i purchased a ski and im very very happy with it regardless ! ive never been so happy with the price i have and yes the key west and miami location is for cars everything else is up north but i got mine fine any questions pm me !! ill be glad to help ease your concerns and tell you my experiance with these people.
03-05-2009, 06:45 PM #2
03-05-2009, 07:41 PM #3
I guess you own the company??
Sort of funny that someone comes here and makes an account just to defend a company a member had a bad experience with.
Why did you pick today to join?
03-05-2009, 07:42 PM #4
03-05-2009, 07:44 PM #5
Yeah, sure you scammer!
Don't trust this guy, my friend was going to purchase a bike from there and gave a $1900 deposit via western union and ended losing that money.
Beleive whoever you want but at least do your research before you buy or do any transaction with them. They also do scams with the name of bonza motorsports and some other names.
I also wanted to buy a ski from their "invatory"(look at their site) they have an x for sale for $5900, I called brian at the only number that you can reach them at and he immediately without negotiating he told me that he would give the ski to me for $5500...ok, I said great! I just need to see a copy of the title and then we can talk business..... I never got that copy of the title. So I called back the next day to see what was going on and no one picks up... Ok, so I send them an e-mail to see what's going on. I get an email back from some "mike" and he tells me that brian was off to call him tomorrow. So I call him the next day and nothing again......
That same day I found out that my friend had sent them $1900 via western union and that he kept calling and no one answered. So I tried using my other friends phone number which starts with 954(mines was 305) and brian picks up...I tell him it's me and all he tells me is that the bike was getting shipped and that be was going to send me a copy of the title of the ski that I wanted to buy via fax but none where received.
We end up calling the shipping company that they supposedly work with and they tell us that they have never heard of that company and that up bikes where scheduled to be shipped to miami, FL.
Don't let this happen to you!!!
I hope they catch these scammers and nail them for some good time!!!
I just got my ski this past Saturday and I'm new to the forums so I know you might not take this serious since I only have two posts, but if you do read this and still fall into their scam...you can't say you where not warned!!!
03-05-2009, 08:31 PM #6
what a scammer...I like how he spelled "knows" hahaha...nos...pffft.
03-05-2009, 08:32 PM #7
This is no joke, They are talking picture from other websites and creating fake ebay ads as well as on there web site. on ski's they don't even own!!!! They are fake with out a doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now they are on green hulk posing as happy customers. __________________
This ski belongs to jetskiofmiami.com and is for sale for 10,999 but repomotorsport.com has stolen the pictures and placed a fake ad.
03-05-2009, 08:35 PM #8
- If we have questions, how can we reach you - NOT PM?? How can we talk to you? If you are ok with your experience - I assume you would allow us to talk to you over the phone.
- Where are you located? Can you please scan/post a copy of your new title showing that repomotorsports was the seller - and better yet, grab the BOL (bill of lading) from the shipping company and post it. Along with that, post the number of the BOL so we can contact the shipping company and verify that it actually WAS shipped.
If you can do these simple things, then I can say that we will most likely take back most of what was said and would be open to talking with RMS about some of their amazing deals. I am sure there are some things that RMS can answer for us to help address some of the questions that have arisen. Namely:
1. Web shows that you accept credit cards, HOWEVER, when we tried to put a $1000 deposit down on our credit card (because at that point its insured on our end in case something happens) we were told - "no credit cards, but you can go now to an ATM and wire us the $1000". Why the change?
2. Attempted to get a faxed copy of the title - was told they don't have a fax machine. I have a friend with the phone company and would like to help them GET a fax line setup - can you give me the address of their legitimate office so I can help them out??
3. They sold the same ski to three different people - I am SURE this was a simply logistical screw up considering the large size of the company - so I am sure the other two guys just didn't KNOW that the ski was sold - so I am sure the refunds to those individuals are forthcoming.
4. How did they get so GOOD at their job? When I asked for the RXP on the site (which I knew already was sold to 2 people) they said it was gone already (even though it was actually STILL on the dealership showroom floor in Miami where the ski REALLY is being sold) but they asked me "what do you want, we'll put in an order for you?" Curious, how do you ORDER a REPO?? That is awesome. Can they order me an 80MPH RXP with full RIVA Stage III?? Just have them let me know what the charge should be and where I should wire the money.
I truly hope that we can all resolve this quickly - as I have a friend looking for a second ski and he LOVES their deals and we would LOVE to buy it from them - there is just that sticky issue of them refusing to meet with us when we want to pay CASH and watch the ski be put on the truck. They seem to WANT a cashiers check or money order to guarantee that it clears in 3 days. I guess American CASH just isn't what it used to be - takes longer than 3 days for CASH to clear???
Thanks for your prompt response with your phone number so we can contact you for more information about your AWESOME transaction.
03-05-2009, 08:37 PM #9
My R6 eats me.
Join Date: Jul 2008
just recived my r6 yesterday from bikerepo.com
ok heres the deal i just got this amazing deal from bikerepo.com i bought this r6 and i got it in yesterday.the bike was in perfect condition but the bike i bought had no mirrors who ever the previous owner was took them off.i noticed from the pictures there were no mirrors but with my luck i already got a ticket on the way to work today for that. any hints should i purchase new mirrors and put them on or fight it in court and say my bike never came with them any hints??
03-05-2009, 08:43 PM #10
I don't understand scammers. What kind of a no life douche bag would wanna do this? Scammers must be seriously f-ed in the head somewhere to take pleasure in this. Go to hell gatecrasherxxl1
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By liljosemiami in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 39Last Post: 10-14-2012, 05:38 PM
By smokeysevin in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2010, 02:13 PM
By Insanediego Joe in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2006, 11:19 PM
By boataddict in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 62Last Post: 03-11-2006, 09:22 PM
By Totallyblown in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 16Last Post: 01-01-2006, 09:39 PM