60lb with stock ECU

Ok so i found a company selling 50lbs which i was going to run with my stock ECU. Turns out they dont have any and they would like to send me 60lb injectors instead. So would lowering the fuel pressure a bit allow these to work in my setup or is it going to be way to rich. Im lean as all hell with the 38lb and my RRFPR. Shoot me some options also i told them if they could do 48s and get them to me in NW FL by sunday they have a deal. If anyone else out there is selling injectors around 48-50lb for 150 shipped and can get them here by sunday which is a fat chance i'll send money ASAP.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonstang88 View Post
    Ok so i found a company selling 50lbs which i was going to run with my stock ECU. Turns out they dont have any and they would like to send me 60lb injectors instead. So would lowering the fuel pressure a bit allow these to work in my setup or is it going to be way to rich. Im lean as all hell with the 38lb and my RRFPR. Shoot me some options also i told them if they could do 48s and get them to me in NW FL by sunday they have a deal. If anyone else out there is selling injectors around 48-50lb for 150 shipped and can get them here by sunday which is a fat chance i'll send money ASAP.
    You will be pig rich at idle with the 60s no matter what you do with the rrfpr.
    Is'nt the c5 basicly the same a an x-charger? If so, I would go with 42s.

+1
    I was thinking the same thing on stock ecu and 60s. Big time rich. caugh caugh. Might be a little hard to get it started and idling.

Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    You will be pig rich at idle with the 60s no matter what you do with the rrfpr.
    Is'nt the c5 basicly the same a an x-charger? If so, I would go with 42s.
    How is the idle with the 48's? Are the 48's much different than the 50's?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieMWD View Post
    How is the idle with the 48's? Are the 48's much different than the 50's?
    Robbie, not much difference between the 48s and 50s.with 50s. on stock ecu I have had issues with getting cranked up in cool conditions. once ski is warmed up its not a problem but will still be rich at idle 10.5 to 11.0 afr. I have not ran 60s on stock ecu but I would think would be way to much fuel at idle.

+1
    AEM F/IC + 60's FTW!!! 350 hp fueling on the stock ECU and stock-like starting and cruise AFR.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by engineermike View Post
    AEM F/IC + 60's FTW!!! 350 hp fueling on the stock ECU and stock-like starting and cruise AFR.
    LOL You lost me.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGoat View Post
    LOL You lost me.
    Sorry... AEMPower Fuel/Ignition Controller. It's a fully programmable piggyback ECU that intercepts and modifies the injector pulsewidth based on rpm and boost. I'm running one on my turbo ski with 62 lb/hr injectors and the stock ECU and it works fantastic, plus is relatively cheap.

thats what i was thinking from what ive been reading. Very Very rich at idle and probably still fat up top too but whats this i hear of an AEM product? can you tell me what model number your using i seen a few but they were 4 to 8 cyl. What do you think the outcome would be by running the pressure regulator say below or around 40psi would this not enough press to operate at or could running less pressure aid in getting it to start and idle ok? I can only imagine how bad a gas mileage id get with these thing but they sent them as these where the only ones they had so if nothing else i'll sell or keep them and get smaller injectors for the time being.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonstang88 View Post
    ...whats this i hear of an AEM product? can you tell me what model number your using i seen a few but they were 4 to 8 cyl. .
    I'm running a 30-1910, but there may be something even better for us in the works.

Thread Information