Thread: nearly there...

nearly there...

after lots of $s and wrenching and frustation,i think im gona make it, just tried my custom liner,and prop.......hit 77 at 8200...dead.IM running the riva ecu,ect,ect,my guy went a tad to far,we reckon 80mph,at 8450, 8500 is in reach,...i tried to bend the prop,...got it wrong.let the pros do it...i been close to givin up,but gota hang in there,gona get my guy to repitch and try till we get it,.......im aiming for 8500,..with respect its becoming clear that what you guys do,and what we can do on this side of the POND....is do able,but there are massive variations,,,,,IN TEMPS,WATER,ALTITUDE ECT,not bashing,just learning,wrenching,spending,hopeing,...

Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    there are massive variations,,,,,IN TEMPS,WATER,ALTITUDE ECT,not bashing,just learning,wrenching,spending,hopeing,...
    Good work!! You are right on there...I read the numbers and setups and then try on my ski and I always have to tweak further but that's the fun of it if you like to wrench.

Quote Originally Posted by lafjax View Post
    Good work!! You are right on there...I read the numbers and setups and then try on my ski and I always have to tweak further but that's the fun of it if you like to wrench.
    i had a custom metal liner made,plus pitched a 22r prop,..to far...but im gona go little by little now,my man reckons now we got some numbers,he can pitch me right,..8500..the tolerances on the liner are very good,.been fun trying,be glad to go 80MPH.Then gona buy me vx,have a beer and catch me some fish

Thread Information