Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1

    Places TO buy used Skis?

    hi guys im wondering where i can buy used jet skis for a good prices? I didnt really know where to post this was thinking classifieds sectiopn but didnt want to post it in every section. So what are good websites where i can view used pwc for sale. Im looking to spend at the most 3k. it could be a stand up jet ski or sit down. I want another one come summer time one just isnt enoguh and it gets boring and lonley driving with one. I dont know enoguh people with skis by me. so if you guys can me sites or even if your selling a ski for 3k and under let me know and thank you very much.


    JUstin


  2. #2
    I would look in the boat trader and craigslist even ebay
    you probably won't have to look to long with everyone scrambling to sell stuff

  3. #3
    Moderator RX951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    League City, Texas
    Posts
    16,066
    +1
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    I would look in the boat trader and craigslist even ebay

    ditto on dat

  4. #4
    im on those sites 24 7 no joke constantly looking. i thought everyone would be selling because the economy is crap. times are mad ruff. and im waiting for good deals. atleast trying to wait for a good deal. i found stuff but nothing i love. im trying to find stuff local to me but its jsut so hard. i want a ski that was well taken care of. wish more people were selling for lower because then i can def convince my dad to get another ski. i got a second place left on my trailer.

    justin

  5. #5
    tempest.runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    860
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by evo8coop View Post
    hi guys im wondering where i can buy used jet skis for a good prices? I didnt really know where to post this was thinking classifieds sectiopn but didnt want to post it in every section. So what are good websites where i can view used pwc for sale. Im looking to spend at the most 3k. it could be a stand up jet ski or sit down. I want another one come summer time one just isnt enoguh and it gets boring and lonley driving with one. I dont know enoguh people with skis by me. so if you guys can me sites or even if your selling a ski for 3k and under let me know and thank you very much.


    JUstin

    Where/what country are you from?

    kijiji and autotrader are really good in my area...

  6. #6
    USA i cant reallydrive far. only 17 and my dads prob wont want to go to far.

  7. #7
    tempest.runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    860
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by evo8coop View Post
    USA i cant reallydrive far. only 17 and my dads prob wont want to go to far.
    What area are you from? Usually most area's will have local classifieds that are not shared nationally...

  8. #8
    new york city really but id get the ski on longisland or new jersey

  9. #9
    Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Waterloo, IA
    Posts
    1,608
    Quote Originally Posted by evo8coop View Post
    USA i cant reallydrive far. only 17 and my dads prob wont want to go to far.

    you have 2 male parents? so you must be adopted?


  10. #10
    04gtxsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,090
    +1
    197
    Check this out
    www.newcomauction.com

    They run it the first saturday of each month. Sometimes you can get good deals. I know the guy that buys and brings in most of the skis.

    If anyone is interested in something I would check it for you.

    The week before the auction I can get in there and start and compression check them.
    JOhn

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Were is a good place to buy used parts?
    By chucks4x4 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:22 PM
  2. Best place to buy used RXP engine
    By greeksupra in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 08:43 PM
  3. Good place to buy skiing equipment in nj/pa
    By RXPNJ in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 09:32 PM
  4. Where is the best place to buy a BEST extended warrantee
    By rxtscott in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 12:38 PM
  5. Best place to buy new ECU?
    By Pale Rider in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 10:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •