Pioneer DEH-P5800MP

Guys I have a pioneer DEH-P5800MP that I had in my dakota. Didn't use it for very long. It has the dakota dash adapter and wiring adapter included. This radio is awesome, blue display with all sorts of crazy animations on it. Dolphins swimming, people playing basketball and another one were it look slike your flying through clouds plus some more. I also have the remote for it i will include.

100.00 + shipping

here's the specs on it.

Add full-motion animations and 3D graphics to your dash with the striking Organic EL display on Pioneer's DEH-P5800MP CD player. Its blue backlighting provides excellent day-and-night legibility, while the large display screen on the flip-down faceplate offers plenty of real estate for your song information.

Performance-wise, the DEH-P5800MP packs a strong amplifier for full, rich sound. easy EQ provides six preset tone curves and a 3-band parametric EQ that allows you to create the perfect sound curve for your car. Three sets of preamp outputs let you connect your external amps, while built-in high-and low-pass filters tailor the stereo's output for maximum system efficiency.
Read More

Load up a CD-R/RW disc with your favorite MP3 and WMA music files ó this versatile stereo can play them back directly. Pioneer's famous Supertuner IIID will pull in your favorite AM/FM stations with unbeatable clarity, while the satellite radio controls put 120+ channels of music, sports, news, and entertainment at your fingertips. Pioneer's optional iPod adapter lets you run your iPod with the DEH-P5800MP's controls.

* CD player with built-in MOSFET50 amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
* flip-down, detachable face with Organic EL display
* plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including your MP3- and WMA-loaded discs)
* Easy EQ (6 preset curves and a 3-band parametric EQ)
* Supertuner IIID (18 FM/6 AM presets)
* loudness
* three sets of preamp outputs
* high-and low-pass filters for improved speaker performance
* iPod-ready
* satellite radio-ready
* clock
* CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz
* CD signal-to-noise ratio: 94 dB
* FM sensitivity: 8 dBf

Chassis Size Code IEJ
CEA-2006 Compliant No