HELP Were do I find pipes?

Hey sorry for the noob question but does GPR have an official website for their triple pipe for the kawasaki ultra 150? Or what about the dominator pipes (I know not anywhere near the same as triple pipe)?? Basiacally i got my ski last year, I have money to mod it, want it to go alot faster and can't find where to get pipes for it anywhere other than a stinger. so any good websites would help

www.coffmansexhaust.com/
    Coffman is the only manufacturer around that still around that has tripple pipes for the ultra150.
    But realize a tripple pipe boat does require quite a bit more maintenance and tuning. If you really have your heart set on them have a WPS dealer check and see if they still have them, I know they where in wps's bargain bin for a long time(with a dealer cost of under $1000).
    The single dominator pipe mods do give it some more power and are more relaible and Rec friendly.
    Plus there are other supporting mods that help a lot like carbs heads ect.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    depending on how much you have to spend i know of a clean triple pipe superstock stxr for sale.... has everything you need.....

Unless you want to tune and wrench alot stay away from tripples trust me I got them. They are fun but reliability goes out the window. The D3 pipe was done by james chrone who is no longer in biz. The best source for go fast parts on an ultra is Skiworx. Steve does the stinger mod and also does one called the stealth exhaust that is simmilar to the d3. You can get a single pipe over 70 it just takes attention to detail in the setup. If you havent found it already check out the mods thread in my sig. If you got questions just ask there is alot of knowledge here on the ultra platform.

Alright, after do a bit more research and from your replies I think a triple will be way over my head and need to start a little more modest . Would just the stinger mod from skiworx make a pretty noticeable difference or do I need to go with the full "stealth" exhaust mod to really notice it to be quicker with a little more top end?

A good start would be the level1 kit or if you are due a topend anyway do the 1.5. Steve has come out with a buget kit where he cuts your stock heads for the level 1. You probably dont need the full pipe mod till you do a/m carbs and or the level 1.5. I know of atleast 1 guy here that got a level 1 over 70 with stock carbs. I got close but had to do carbs to go over it.

+1
    69.9 here

Stop trying to run up your post count. Enjoy the forum and contribute and you will have 50 posts in no time. Get to know the members so they will trust you and a sale..
    Last edited by beerdart; 03-25-2009 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Running Up Post Count

Thread Information