Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My sho mods

My sho mods

Want out sunday in nj about 65 water temp around 40
    i have had the riva power intake done, the manifold kit, freeflow exhaust, riva grate and riva pumpstuffer

while riding i noticed slight cavatation and ran the same top speed of 68 while hitting the rev limiter all the time . Getting wear ring and prop checked, if there good . Were do i go from here a different prop and pitch and if so should i also get the r&d powershot tuner. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

you can get a prop from the online store here r&d performance has some prop recomendations on their website...

there arent any of the powershots being used here....yet I have one on order and they are due to ship in a week and a half...you may be able to increase your fuel efficiency with it but I dont think you are going to have a problem with the boost limit...yet... if you add the c1 wheel you will have trouble with that...

cavitation is normal once you add the performer kit...you are under propped for the power you are making...

Thanks for the help. What pitch prop are u using?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bm27 View Post
    Thanks for the help. What pitch prop are u using?
    I think 12/22 will be your best bet for those mods. It should get you off the rev limiter in the cooler months & still work well when it gets hot. I have similar mods as you.

See post #54:
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...t=81103&page=6

I am going to be using the 14/24 but you arent quite there yet....my sig is not updated...

What pitch and mods is every one running

while riding i noticed slight cavatation and ran the same top speed of 68 while hitting the rev limiter all the time . Getting wear ring and prop checked, if there good

I put a FF exhaust on my SHO, and gutted the waterbox and it constantly hit the rev limiter at 68mph GPS, both on hole shot and full speed bah, bah, bah all the time.
    I then put the Riva manifold bypass ribbon in and a Power filter. Speed went down to 67mph, but it was suggested that was caused by the freezing cold water, again bah bah bah
    I've now got a 13/25 prop on it. The ski has 13 hours on it and my standard prop and wear ring were perfect, and I would guess yours will be too.
    I have a C3 wheel ready to go in, but won't be able to try it until next week. I'm hoping the prop will stop the rev limiter issues, but I might leave me at walking pace - fingers crossed though, cause so far I'm going backwards!!!! Arghh

Thanks wake let me no what u run with just the prop. I heard it kills 600 rpms i hope not please keep me informed. This is bullshit weres a cheap ecu

+1
    Just had my prop bent to 12/22 with same mods. Will post results after this weekend (if I remember)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bm27 View Post
    Thanks wake let me no what u run with just the prop. I heard it kills 600 rpms i hope not please keep me informed. This is bullshit weres a cheap ecu
    Cheap and modding late model jetskis do not mix.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information