New to the forum, but got a question!!

Whats up everyone, I have my father inlaws Waverunner it is a VX110 2005. He wanted me to install intake and straight exhaust on it. I just got done and had a question about a hose that is not hooked up to anything, it does have a clamp on the end so I am thinking it should be. I am not sure if it is a vent or what. I have done searches for what it could be also looked at several manuals. Hopefully you guys can help out.

When you remove your seat it is attached to what looks like a white vent small circle maybe a output, it is just under where the seat goes over and there is a long black hose about 3/4 diamater. Also it is located by the seat lock on the rightside looking from the back to the front. I can take pictures if you guys aren't sure what I am talking about. Thank you.

+1
    From your description it sounds like it is the flush hose. There should be a plastic cap that is threaded onto it. There is a adapter for a water hose that connects to this hose when the cap is removed. On that year model it should have came with the craft but if not they are available on the green hulk store under OEM parts.

If this does not sound like it, then take pictures please.
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by blkstx View Post
    Whats up everyone, I have my father inlaws Waverunner it is a VX110 2005. He wanted me to install intake and straight exhaust on it. I just got done and had a question about a hose that is not hooked up to anything, it does have a clamp on the end so I am thinking it should be. I am not sure if it is a vent or what. I have done searches for what it could be also looked at several manuals. Hopefully you guys can help out.

When you remove your seat it is attached to what looks like a white vent small circle maybe a output, it is just under where the seat goes over and there is a long black hose about 3/4 diamater. Also it is located by the seat lock on the rightside looking from the back to the front. I can take pictures if you guys aren't sure what I am talking about. Thank you.
    Sounds like a battery breather. Check that first. Goes onto the back end of the battery, but it's not 3/4 diameter!!

+1

lol, wow I didn't expect to get a response that quick little alone 3 of them. Thank you so much everyone. I will check , it almost looks like it is for the battery. I am not sure if it is 3/4 I was just estimating. Thanks again.

Neighborhood Superman SlowStang305's Avatar
    +1
    Dude thats the battery breather hose, 100% sure I took mine out since I use AGM batteries!

thank you I am sure it is he had a gel battery put in it. So that would be why it wouldn't be hooked up.

Thread Information