Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stop Obama Express

How much can I sale my pair for?

Hey guys, been gone for awhile and plan on finishing school this year and then leave for the military. Before i do so, I want to sell my pair of 96 XP's this summer and get a yamaha r6 or suzuki gsx600. This is what I have and I want to know how much I should ask for?

1996 sea-doo XPs, one has an engine that runs perfect and the others engine is completely gone (thanks to catchawavejetski). Both have brand new wear rings, Solas XO impellers, UMI handle bars, finger throttle, newish seat covers, new starters for both. The one missing the engine only needs an engine long block. I have all bolt-on parts like exhaust and carbs. Its set up to be pre-mix and the black UMI bars are not installed on it yet. The bodies are in pretty damn good condition as well with just normal scratches on the bottom of the hull. Dual trailer is in decent shape as well.

What ya think? I payed $3000 cash for both on the trailer with damaged impellers, worn wear rings, and only one running.

+1
    I would be willing to talk to you in May when I head down to Lake Norris if you still have them.

Stop Obama Express
    Forgot to add I have a WORX intake grate and a JD intake grate for both that is installed.

+1
    Honestly.. The one without a motor is useless since it has no core.. It has parts on it that are worth some $$ if a person decided to part out, or had a bad hull and wanted to do a motor transplant..

I would say 2k for the pair, another few hundred if it has a trailer under it..

Maybe 2500 tops if the trailer is mint.

Stop Obama Express
    I've seen many used engines for sale online that do not require cores. I just thought I would sale them without wasting anymore time and money.

What if I replace the engine and its running?

+1
    Two running ski's... With a trailer, all in good shape will fetch you between 3000-3500ish..

Around here, 96xp's can be found all day long for 15-1700.. Kinda sad when a little over a year ago they commanded almost 3k...

I paid $1000 for a 96xp last week I had to put another hundred bucks or so to fix a few broken things.

I would try to sell them for atleast $2500 or more

Quote Originally Posted by bsdbum View Post
    I paid $1000 for a 96xp last week I had to put another hundred bucks or so to fix a few broken things.
    I paid that for mine on a trailer. I needed to put about 200 bucks into it for it to be completely functional. I opted to put another 800 to make it look beautiful and pick up a little speed. About to spend another 250 to make it look even better

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information