Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What are some good games for the PS3? Just picked one up..

Whats good for the PS3? Ive always owned XBOX360.. but recently got a PS3 mainly to have another blu-ray player in my game room and eventually for god of war 3.

What games are exclusive to PS3 and worth picking up? Im into all types of games.. I really like shooters and games like rainbow six.. but I play anything thats fun.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    Whats good for the PS3? Ive always owned XBOX360.. but recently got a PS3 mainly to have another blu-ray player in my game room and eventually for god of war 3.

What games are exclusive to PS3 and worth picking up? Im into all types of games.. I really like shooters and games like rainbow six.. but I play anything thats fun.
    Resistance Fall of Man is awesome. Resistance 2 is supposed to be good also but I haven't gotten it yet. If you have decent backwards compatibility with your PS3 look into the God of War titles, very good but not really a shooter. Off the top of my head I can't think of any other PS3 only titles for a shooter.

I have been playing call of duty world at war. It is pretty good.

MLB '09 the Show

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    Resistance Fall of Man is awesome. Resistance 2 is supposed to be good also but I haven't gotten it yet. If you have decent backwards compatibility with your PS3 look into the God of War titles, very good but not really a shooter. Off the top of my head I can't think of any other PS3 only titles for a shooter.

yeah. I have all those games for PS2. God of war 3 should be coming out soon no? great games...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrokc View Post
    I have been playing call of duty world at war. It is pretty good.

Eh.. I have those for 360. I have to be honest. Modern Warfare was GREAT.. but as for the others.. im getting kinda sick of WWII games... I feel like they are all the same.

Why dont they do Vietnam???!!!

I have world at war still sealed in the package.. I got it for Xmas and im just not enthused to play it. I started playing gears of war 2 and others and forgot about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post

I bought resistance on ebay tonight for $15 shipped.

yeah. I have all those games for PS2. God of war 3 should be coming out soon no? great games...
    Last time I saw of GOW3 was March of 2010 I was pissed I just saw the write up in Game Informer and figured it was due this summer or at least for the Christmas season but its over a freaking year away.

Resistance is a PS3 only release, I am very sure of that. Well until the PSP title hits stores

well that sux. I saw it in the magazines too and thought it was this summer.... that was a big part of the reason I bought a PS3.. that and to have another Blu-ray player in my game room.

Resistance looks good. I got it cheap so I couldnt pass it up.

well that sux. I saw it in the magazines too and thought it was this summer.... that was a big part of the reason I bought a PS3.. that and to have another Blu-ray player in my game room.

Resistance looks good. I got it cheap so I couldnt pass it up.
    Well crank up the old GOWs on the PS3 in Widescreen Progessive it helps a little

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information