Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    WATER WOODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minden, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    10,664
    +1
    11

    OMG!!!!! look what i found on craigs list!



  2. #2
    fst4tek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    festus,MO / Osage beach,MO
    Posts
    188
    WTF do they really faint its that from inbreeding or what??


    I'm farm cattle, corn, and beans and am from about as far out in the middle of BFE as it gets but i know nothing about goats

  3. #3
    WATER WOODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minden, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    10,664
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by fst4tek View Post
    WTF do they really faint its that from inbreeding or what??


    I'm farm cattle, corn, and beans and am from about as far out in the middle of BFE as it gets but i know nothing about goats
    Go to youtube and search fainting goats....

  4. #4
    flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mahomet, Il. USA
    Posts
    6,004
    +1
    163
    Seroiusly!? you guys have never see fainting goats? they will run but when they get to excited their capillaries in their muscles contract so tight that it cuts off blood flow and they are "paralyzed" momentarily...funnier than hell if you ask me.

    I'd take a shot at some sheep jokes Woody but I dont think its my place yet

    best thing about goats is that you wont have to mow the grass...they also chit pellets so its kinda like granual fertilizer. They like to stand on things too. Like car hoods and anything that is under 4-5 ft.

  5. #5
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by WATER WOODY View Post
    You search for some really weird shit Woody.

  6. #6
    ADSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canadian West Coast
    Posts
    669
    +1
    2
    LOL, someone is going to have their way with them poor little goats.

  7. #7
    WATER WOODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minden, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    10,664
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    Seroiusly!? you guys have never see fainting goats? they will run but when they get to excited their capillaries in their muscles contract so tight that it cuts off blood flow and they are "paralyzed" momentarily...funnier than hell if you ask me.

    I'd take a shot at some sheep jokes Woody but I dont think its my place yet

    best thing about goats is that you wont have to mow the grass...they also chit pellets so its kinda like granual fertilizer. They like to stand on things too. Like car hoods and anything that is under 4-5 ft.

    join in airborn! i can take a punch.

  8. #8
    benny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    pasadena maryland
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by ADSR View Post
    LOL, someone is going to have their way with them poor little goats.
    and his name is woody

  9. #9
    WATER WOODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minden, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    10,664
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    and his name is woody
    thats right.....

  10. #10

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Look what i found on Ebay
    By tmg97gp in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 07:20 PM
  2. Look what I found sitting on my shelf!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By 2fast4u in forum Yamaha Old School Skis
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 07:38 PM
  3. FS Look what I found on Ebay! WOW 1200 Yami
    By Maulin Marto in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 10:06 AM
  4. Look at this boat on Craigs list
    By Dr Len in forum Sea Doo Sport Boats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 03:27 PM
  5. look what i found on ebay
    By billy's gpr in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 10:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •