Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar

Can't think what to title this, another School story featuring PWC racing please read

Well, I sent this to another forum member.. wonder who I was talking to . I decided to ask him.. and this is what I wrote him. I was also given a opinion to write this/post this to the open forum and not to delete anything.. so here is my original PM I sent to a fellow forum member. The video is under the story:

Hey Jammer!

I just wanted to say from that message I sent you earlier. In biology class, our teacher is gave us an assignment that basically is letting us do like a show and tell type thing that has effected our life. Music, a video, some type of object anything. I was looking around on videos from PWC racing, and watched a video titled "The old days to now". In the side bar of youtube there was a video that said "Jammer trilogy video". I looked at it for a minute, and then clicked on it.

I began to watch the video in complete aw. The amount of skill the man had is simply amazing. I just about instantly realized that this is the video I wanted to bring to class and talk about. The video completely changed my life and I do not lie when I say this. It was so inspiring, and I just could not say a single word.

Every word that was said, just kept accumulating, and made me just seriously stare at the computer in complete aw.

I began to question who the man Jeff Jacobs really was/is and just more about him in general. I know you from the forum as Jammer 1, and I know I have asked your name previously and never received a response. Packages have been titled in Jammer 1 as well which I totally respect your decision. I watched the video one more time, and then realized that the number that Jeff raced for some time was #1 on the ski.

I just would like to say whether this is really you or not. What your past is or what it is now, you are and have been a complete influence in my life. Every time I wake up and look at that Hahn trophy I remind myself to continue to do well in everything I do. Whether it be school or sports. I read the things you write to me, and take each word into account. Whatever people have said good or bad about you on the forum I know you have a good heart, and it really shows and I truly appreciate it!

I just wanted to say this to you, and make sure you know I really enjoy talking to you, and you are a man of wisdom in my book. I truly look up to you.

Thank you very much for your time, and I appreciate you reading this!

Kale Joyce

Great video, very inspirational! Is this our Jammer 1?

Southern California
    dont think its the same guy.

ocean nj
    Quote Originally Posted by VOODOO View Post
    Great video, very inspirational! Is this our Jammer 1?
    No this is not OUR Jammer 1 Our jammer 1 is an imposter just a WANNABE

Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    Right side of Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by rab1 View Post
    No this is not OUR Jammer 1 Our jammer 1 is an imposter just a WANNABE
    Hahaha, nice.

But come on.... Tell us how you really feel.

Thread Information