Installing XS Intercooler

How hard is it to install the XS Intercooler on an 04 RXP? Does it come with any instructions?

+1
    I have a set of instructions for the Fizzle Kit in the store..It's like any other external bolt-on part. It takes time to remove the stock pieces, then you have to install the aftermarket, line it up, and tighten everything down. Nothing overly difficult, but it's an install that might take a couple hours.

Not hard at all to install. I have full pics to walk you through the process if you need them, however I need to get back to Miami to send them to you and Fizzle (promised him i would PM them on a previous post). My other computer has the picture presentation ready to send, but I'm in NYC right now and won't be back for another week.

Other great features about the XS Fizzle, besides performance, are the service and other components included in the kit that most take for granted but are worth mentioning. SS clamps and Jerry's infamous 3-tap Stock IC Blockoff.

PM me with any questions you have. I'll got to bat for the XS Fizzle.

Regards,

install

It's not hard at all like they said it take time and beer. however riva as a installations on there site here is the link. http://www.rivamotorsports.com/instructions.asp

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    I have a set of instructions for the Fizzle Kit in the store..It's like any other external bolt-on part. It takes time to remove the stock pieces, then you have to install the aftermarket, line it up, and tighten everything down. Nothing overly difficult, but it's an install that might take a couple hours.
    +1

Easy install just takes some time. Fitament usually takes longer the first time then the actual install.

+1
    I just wanted to add - If you dont buy a prefabbed kit its a PITA to get the right piping and brackets etc... IMO its not worth trying to save a few bucks on this one.

thanks for the info

Thread Information