Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

what happened 2 re blockoffs 4 rxps?

anyone know why the re blockoffs for rxps not 4sale on greenhulk store?

hopefully cuz there fit is poor. i just got a set and the left side doesn't fit for $hit! Yellow Jacket has the same issue, but mine is much worse. I have to shim the back to get the front to align half way decent. My riva fit perfect!!!!! Go with the riva you'll be pleased with the perfect fit and finish!

+1
    I just checked, and did not see in store the RE's for RXP, but did see the RE's for GTX/RXT .

I also saw that Riva is selling Pro Block Off's for GTX/RXT, when did they start doing that????

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    hopefully cuz there fit is poor. i just got a set and the left side doesn't fit for $hit! Yellow Jacket has the same issue, but mine is much worse. I have to shim the back to get the front to align half way decent. My riva fit perfect!!!!! Go with the riva you'll be pleased with the perfect fit and finish!
    My Riva blocks didn't fit for shit. The right side was good, left was bad. Got my RE and both fit perfect!

i have the riva and it fits fine...

was gonna add it to my shopping cart but didnt see it. maybe i will add the rivas since there are some fitment problems. just waiting on my taxes

+1
    I am sure GH will chime in and let us know why the RE's for RXP are not in store.

I think fitament is going to be different for all of us, as remember, not all the hulls are created equal in dimension.

I would go with RE's if i bought again for my RXP. I think with setback pump mod the RE's will be beter then the Riva's to control pourposing.

+1
    I remember awhile ago Jerry saying he was going to stop carrying them due to shipping issues. He probably sold what he had in stock and just removed them from the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    way to go,and i was told,that me and big daddys hull must have came from the same ..FACTORY MOULD.. my left side fitted shit,so did the big guys, i was quoted as saying that they were PISS POOR for the money.....only to be told how easy it is to blame the product.. ect,ect,....FACT IS...the fit is,PISS POOR, and the RIVAS FIT AS THEY SHOULD....PERFECT,.. NOT A PERFORMANCE ISSUE A FIT ISSUE...LEFT SIDE FOR ME,AND LOTS OF OTHERS IT WOULD SEEM

My RE's fit fine.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information